Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Jimmy Nicholl is someone I have the utter most respect for in footballing terms. What he did at Raith was incredible and his coaching reputation as an assistant under Calderwood is undervalued. Ask anyone who played at that time, even the current boss how much an influence Nicholl was.

!

Jimmy seems like the kind of manager players would want to run through brick walls for. He always seems friendly and approachable. Always seemed to love being involved in the game whether it be as a player, coach or manager. Did him and calderwood not travel Europe looking at how clubs done things from training to nutrition etc before they took a job a few years ago?

2 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Jimmy seems like the kind of manager players would want to run through brick walls for. He always seems friendly and approachable. Always seemed to love being involved in the game whether it be as a player, coach or manager. Did him and calderwood not travel Europe looking at how clubs done things from training to nutrition etc before they took a job a few years ago?

Otherwise known as a mega golfing holiday/ piss-up for the lads with a normal punter’s stadium tour of the Nou Camp thrown in for good measure

Edited by A96

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

The angle of the benches in the subway stations, coupled with a wet floor, meaning you take your life in your hands if you choose to perch on one.

I'm six feet and don't so much sit on these as wedge myself between it and the floor

I'm not sure how anyone under that is supposed to reach the floor

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

Getting Wd40 and oil all over my hands coupled with the cold weather has made the skin on my fingers crack and flake.

Now the fingerprint sensor on my phone won't recognise me so I'm left having to push a button and type in a Pin like it's 2016. 

Is the PIN 1690?

7 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Ice scrapers only giving a good satisfying clearance along the full width of the blade the first time you use them before deteriorating into a series of frustratingly thin scraped lines.

This is probably the only time that "heaters on full blast" is sound advice. Obviously you need to have your car running for a little while but it's good to get the engine heated up before driving anyway. Don't worry about Greta Thunberg, by the time she gets to you in her solar powered boat you'll be long gone. 

34 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This is probably the only time that "heaters on full blast" is sound advice. Obviously you need to have your car running for a little while but it's good to get the engine heated up before driving anyway. Don't worry about Greta Thunberg, by the time she gets to you in her solar powered boat you'll be long gone. 

Did you take your ice-scraper with you when you moved to WA?