Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, that's when I was at work and they wouldn't let me work until I went back home to get it as my driving licence is in it - the first time I met the new boss and the first time I've left my licence at home.  What I meant was the one time I've been in the supermarket without it.

Regarding that and my shite memory, I got results from a CT scan the other week and I have linear calcification and AV malformation. Are there any brain surgeons on here who can tell me what that means? 

Thank you.

It means you need to wear a helmet at all times.

Got the pool chlorinated this morning then cheated on it by fucking off down the beach and going for a swim in the Indian Ocean on this beautiful 34c day.
Didn't drink any A2 milk.
Fucking Indian Ocean? Pacific Ocean is far superior imho.

3 minutes ago, Swarley said:
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:
Got the pool chlorinated this morning then cheated on it by fucking off down the beach and going for a swim in the Indian Ocean on this beautiful 34c day.

Fucking Indian Ocean? Pacific Ocean is far superior imho.

Don't make me have an ocean-off with you. It won't end well.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

I did mention to the wife today about the lack of helicopters that usually fly up and down the coast on shark surveillance patrol but I've just read that they only work on weekends or school holidays. 

I can only assume that this is because sharks go to school and can't kill anyone during those hours. I'd have swam out further if I'd known that. 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, that's when I was at work and they wouldn't let me work until I went back home to get it as my driving licence is in it - the first time I met the new boss and the first time I've left my licence at home.  What I meant was the one time I've been in the supermarket without it.

Regarding that and my shite memory, I got results from a CT scan the other week and I have linear calcification and AV malformation. Are there any brain surgeons on here who can tell me what that means? 

Thank you.

A spoonful of Calgon every morning.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you.

Before you posted this we all knew you were broken.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I can only assume that this is because sharks go to school and can't kill anyone during those hours. I'd have swam out further if I'd known that. 

They do swim in schools. Just make sure you’re wearing something that can identify you when they gut the shark, like that guy in Reunion last week, in case you unwittingly cause the death of a shark to add to the owl.

24 minutes ago, Eednud said:

They do swim in schools. Just make sure you’re wearing something that can identify you when they gut the shark, like that guy in Reunion last week, in case you unwittingly cause the death of a shark to add to the owl.

He should wear a T-shirt saying DUNDEE SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS 2019/20. No shark would swallow that.

34c in the morning?

It must be utterly horrible by lunchtime

You have my sympathies

I hope they’re paying you well. I don’t think I could hack it

36 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

34c in the morning?

It must be utterly horrible by lunchtime

You have my sympathies

I hope they’re paying you well. I don’t think I could hack it

Got to be better than freezing to death in this shithole.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Got to be better than freezing to death

I'm still mourning the death of my (now former) resident house spider as a result of freezing you insensitive git.

Eta:  Reminder that the funeral is on Thursday.

Edited by Hedgecutter

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm still mourning the death of my (now former) resident house spider as a result of freezing you insensitive git.

Eta:  Reminder that the funeral is on Thursday.

I miss my old cat. Both current pets are scared of spiders but the old cat used to treat them as a delicacy. If we spotted one we would point them out to Rory the cat and he'd spear them with a claw and chew them up. 

Thank you.
It means you can't really take a shot all that well m9. HTH
Just reminded me of the old cats v cucumbers videos.
https://youtu.be/cNycdfFEgBc?t=13
I cant lie, I was utterly seething when I seen the cats/cuculbers thing and went ballistic at Mrs B who wanted to try it on my wee familiar.