Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Because he sits on his arse doing hee haw while is partner does everything.

He’s entertaining the room. Or fucking off out to the fitba. Throbber seems very understanding and pretty sound really though, I couldn’t be fucked having folk stay as often as he has, new house or no.

Just now, NJ2 said:

He’s entertaining the room. Or fucking off out to the fitba. Throbber seems very understanding and pretty sound really though, I couldn’t be fucked having folk stay as often as he has, new house or no.

I sit in the other room when we have visitors. It seems to suit everybody.

I dont subrscribe to the whole "hanogovers are self inflicted you get zero synpathy" thing. Its for arseholes. However, Mrs B whining like f**k since she got up that she can't cope etc, in a clear angling to get me not to go up to Forfar today can GTF.

You are a very hospitable person, Throbber. You must be fantastic company IRL. 
That sounds absolutely murder to me, personally. I've no idea how you can cope. 

It’s never really my idea to have people round I’m usually just informed that it’s happening by either my girlfriend or my parents and just go with the flow.

It is murder a lot of the time tbf, last weekend we had absolutely nothing to do all day Saturday and it was bliss, I even had a nap at about 2 o clock.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I dont subrscribe to the whole "hanogovers are self inflicted you get zero synpathy" thing. Its for arseholes. However, Mrs B whining like f**k since she got up that she can't cope etc, in a clear angling to get me not to go up to Forfar today can GTF.

Drop her off at Burger King on the Kingsway as your passing. The good folk of Dundee will take care of her for a couple of hours.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Drop her off at Burger King on the Kingsway as your passing. The good folk of Dundee will take care of her for a couple of hours.

Cant take a chance with you about. 

She wont want anyone scoring in the wrong goal....

Because he sits on his arse doing hee haw while is partner does everything.

Not having this, I’m always busy around the house when we have guests and always make sure I make dinner so I can be alone in the kitchen with the booze.

Throbber, does your wife just keep inviting people round because you are such terrible company? Or is she frightened to be left alone with you, in case you go on a drink fuelled rampage?

Guests staying seven of the first nine weekends in a new house and you d got a young child? Genuinely sounds like someone is having a laugh at you.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Didn’t realise you had a cleaner benny. Is she funded by the DHSS?

Ffs Mel, I shouldn't have laughed at that...

1 hour ago, Spring Onion said:

Is that you wee ping at the latest financial results from the loss machine? You're right it is the greatest sound ever.

emoji851.png

Even I wouldn't have posted that, ffs.

7 hours ago, throbber said:

Not sure why they needed to ask about a microwave as almost everyone has one but there you go.

Maybe they'd nicked one and were going to flog it to you if you didn't have one already.