Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Walking along Sauchiehall St from the West End towards Charing Cross with my niece earlier when a girl on a bike starts ringing her bell like fucking Quasimodo to indicate that we were in her way as we walked on the pavement. If she had been 6 feet to the right, she would have been in the fucking deserted cycle lane with no one anywhere near her.

I'm also annoyed that my niece was with me, so I couldn't give the arsehole the verbal abuse she deserved.

21 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Walking along Sauchiehall St from the West End towards Charing Cross with my niece earlier when a girl on a bike starts ringing her bell like fucking Quasimodo to indicate that we were in her way as we walked on the pavement. If she had been 6 feet to the right, she would have been in the fucking deserted cycle lane with no one anywhere near her.

I'm also annoyed that my niece was with me, so I couldn't give the arsehole the verbal abuse she deserved.

Cyclists are fucking arseholes, that's a fact. Currently in the middle of an ongoing petty feud with one of the lycra clad imbeciles.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

"Lesson for the day, little niece. This is what is known as a boot to the pie..." 

Hyperbole in  sports commentating/reporting. 

If it’s not “the roof caving in” because someone has gone 2-0 down, it’s “this could be 8 or 9 (FT 2-0)”.

Some BBC Breakfast arsehole now bigging up Rugby twats “look at this weight, it’s 70kg. Now consider that that’s the same weight as Rugbycunt who plays for South Africa that’s quite a feat of strength”

Its 12 stone FFS

Hyperbole in  sports commentating/reporting. 

If it’s not “the roof caving in” because someone has gone 2-0 down, it’s “this could be 8 or 9 (FT 2-0)”.
Some BBC Breakfast arsehole now bigging up Rugby twats “look at this weight, it’s 70kg. Now consider that that’s the same weight as Rugbycunt who plays for South Africa that’s quite a feat of strength”
Its 12 stone FFS

Is being over 70kg now considered impressive?

Fantastic news if true, I’m in the elite status.

Our guests phoned last night to ask if we had a microwave before saying they were just round the corner and would be with us in 5 minutes. Me and the mrs were sat in the lounge at the time and upon arrival rather than just come in through the front door, or knock once then come in, they knocked on the door and then waited for someone to come to answer and when neither of us got up to go to the door they knocked again much harder to the point it sounded like the door was getting caved in by a bartering ram. The night didn’t get any better after then either.

Just now, throbber said:

Our guests phoned last night to ask if we had a microwave before saying they were just round the corner and would be with us in 5 minutes. Me and the mrs were sat in the lounge at the time and upon arrival rather than just come in through the front door, or knock once then come in, they knocked on the door and then waited for someone to come to answer and when neither of us got up to go to the door they knocked again much harder to the point it sounded like the door was getting caved in by a bartering ram. The night didn’t get any better after then either.

Did they bring alcohol with them...

Did they bring alcohol with them...

Well they didn’t help themselves to my alcohol so that part was okay. They are staying with us until Sunday as they’re moving flat but that’s not too bad as I’m out all day today at the football anyway. Just sort the knocking out FFS.