Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 hours ago, RH33 said:

I think Softplay areas are missing a trick by not having Prosecco on tap!

I once worked in a soft play bit and at night folk could hire it out for parties with booze.

We would have adults shitfaced firing down the big slides and jumping in to the ball pit etc.

It looked brilliant.

I once worked in a soft play bit and at night folk could hire it out for parties with booze.

We would have adults shitfaced firing down the big slides and jumping in to the ball pit etc.

It looked brilliant.

Must have been grand having to clear up the vomit and seminal fluids before the weans arrived in at 9am.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Must have been grand having to clear up the vomit and seminal fluids before the weans arrived in at 9am.

I can only imagine what would happen if someone shone one of the blue lights in the ball pit. 

It would be like Jackson Pollock had painted the back eyelids after staring at the sun whilst being tugged off by an ape on a cement mixer.

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It looked brilliant.

Our local one does this.  I suggested doing it for my 40th earlier this year.

We went out for dinner with my friends and family instead. :(

23 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I was down in London recently and the sink in the hotel bathroom was so small you could barely spit your toothpaste into it.

Thought they were just meant for pishing in, a low rent ensuite if you will.

Another reason I dislike folk having lunch in the office; the sound of them eating. I can’t stand the noises some folk make. It’s disgusting.

There’s someone who sits near me who eats soup every day and the horrible noises they make eating and swallowing it are boakworthy.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Another reason I dislike folk having lunch in the office; the sound of them eating. I can’t stand the noises some folk make. It’s disgusting.

There’s someone who sits near me who eats soup every day and the horrible noises they make eating and swallowing it are boakworthy.

DISGUSTENG!

I used to sit opposite a boy who’d manage to repeatedly bite his spoon while eating soup. Every. F*cking. Day. Biting cutlery is bad enough. Biting cutlery while eating soup. I’d silently rage whenever I stayed in the office over lunch.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

I used to sit opposite a boy who’d manage to repeatedly bite his spoon while eating soup. Every. F*cking. Day. Biting cutlery is bad enough. Biting cutlery while eating soup. I’d silently rage whenever I stayed in the office over lunch.

Mrs always bangs her teeth on the mug when drinking tea. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've got a terribly sore throat and going through dizzy spells but have no other ill effects of the cold. 

I'd rather be completely fucked than be in this half way limbo. 

The dreaded Colombian flu by the sound of it.