Jump to content
well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Recommended Posts

How good bacon looks raw compared with cooked
Likely to get called OFTW here but raw bacon actually tastes immense too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:
How good bacon looks raw compared with cooked

Likely to get called OFTW here but raw bacon actually tastes immense too.

I’ve never felt the urge to put raw bacon in my mouth. You were always someone I considered to be quite well-adjusted too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I’ve never felt the urge to put raw bacon in my mouth. You were always someone I considered to be quite well-adjusted too. 
Raw food is not something to be scared of. Other excellent raw foods include beef and fish. I will be eating tuna for dinner tonight which will be at least 80% raw.

Also, bacon is cured so not raw really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Massive cliche but c***s parking in the disabled/parent & child spaces in car parks.

c***s of the highest order.

I hate disabled people and parents too, but it's a minority view and very brave of you to air it in public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Raw food is not something to be scared of. Other excellent raw foods include beef and fish. I will be eating tuna for dinner tonight which will be at least 80% raw.

Also, bacon is cured so not raw really.

I like a carpaccio as much as the next man but bacon straight out the pack gives me the droop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I like a carpaccio as much as the next man but bacon straight out the pack gives me the droop.
Try, then knock if required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raw food is not something to be scared of. Other excellent raw foods include beef and fish. I will be eating tuna for dinner tonight which will be at least 80% raw.

Also, bacon is cured so not raw really.
You should try chicken....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
How good bacon looks raw compared with cooked

Likely to get called OFTW here but raw bacon actually tastes immense too.

I can't even think of a gif or smiley to post in response to this.

When the men come to take you away, I hope you know that you deserve it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some little teenager c**t at the gym last night complaining that he wasn't allowed to take his phone into the swimming pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How quickly cooked bacon goes cold.
Cook it slower then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of adults wearing football tops at Manchester airport is just wrong.

The majority thus far being the scouse grief merchants.  Very sinister.

Unless you're a kid, or playing football or going to a game, football tops should be a no no.

Oiks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I can't even think of a gif or smiley to post in response to this.
When the men come to take you away, I hope you know that you deserve it. 
You are saying these things because society has conditioned you. Bacon is cured meat. Tell me why it shouldnt be enjoyed raw in the same way as other meats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

The amount of adults wearing football tops at Manchester airport is just wrong.

The majority thus far being the scouse grief merchants.  Very sinister.

Unless you're a kid, or playing football or going to a game, football tops should be a no no.

Oiks.

Why are you hanging round the airport all day when your flight isn't till tomorrow? You sir are the fucking weirdo.

P.S. Pub nearby, short taxi ride. https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/north-west/thehoneybeewilmslow

Edited by welshbairn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
54 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
I can't even think of a gif or smiley to post in response to this.
When the men come to take you away, I hope you know that you deserve it. 

You are saying these things because society has conditioned you. Bacon is cured meat. Tell me why it shouldnt be enjoyed raw in the same way as other meats?

I wouldn't trust this, Paulene Cafferkey thought she was cured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Why are you hanging round the airport all day when your flight isn't till tomorrow? You sir are the fucking weirdo.

P.S. Pub nearby, short taxi ride. https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/north-west/thehoneybeewilmslow

Ha I was in a hotel within the grounds of the airport last night so as I could enjoy a stress free morning.  So there mr solo night club attending weirdo.  Take that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Ha I was in a hotel within the grounds of the airport last night so as I could enjoy a stress free morning.  So there mr solo night club attending weirdo.  Take that.

Your flight's boarding, don't fanny about. And wearing shades indoors is not cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

The amount of adults wearing football tops at Manchester airport is just wrong.

The majority thus far being the scouse grief merchants.  Very sinister.

Unless you're a kid, or playing football or going to a game, football tops should be a no no.

Oiks.

I'm thinking of buying the new Pars top but I don't play football and I wouldn't wear it to a game. Wouldn't wear it as "leisurewear" either. I have a very specific purpose in mind for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm thinking of buying the new Pars top but I don't play football and I wouldn't wear it to a game. Wouldn't wear it as "leisurewear" either. I have a very specific purpose in mind for it. 

Burning it after relegation is confirmed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lassies all looking the same with daft eyebrows and pouting on social media as if they're Kim Kardashian. WTF is it all about they look terrible. Not a new phenomenon but it seems to have peaked in the last year or so.
https://i.imgflip.com/b0z5f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Lassies all looking the same with daft eyebrows and pouting on social media as if they're Kim Kardashian. WTF is it all about they look terrible. Not a new phenomenon but it seems to have peaked in the last year or so.
https://i.imgflip.com/b0z5f.jpg

They must go to the beautician and ask to be made to look like a cross between Noel Gallagher c.1997 and Demis Roussos then doused in creosote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...