Jump to content
well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Recommended Posts

I’m eating lunch in a new to me Indian restaurant. At another table sits a family with a boy who I’m guessing can only be about 10 or 11 years old. He has his hair in a man-bun (a boy-bun?).

This is spoiling my enjoyment of an otherwise excellent meal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just paid over 5 grand on a family holiday and my 2 year old grandson has relegated me to the spare camp bed,grrr, 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supermik said:

I have just paid over 5 grand on a family holiday and my 2 year old grandson has relegated me to the spare camp bed,grrr, 😀

take the wee shite to Saltcoats next year, that'll teach him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/06/2019 at 22:56, Shandon Par said:

Excellent. 

Fresh air can be dangerous too - got these blisters from traipsing miles in my big boots:

 

A7769931-9EAF-4ED8-BD6F-DB1103106F1A.jpeg

thats-plenty-792059.png

Deletes url to Pie and Bovril, smashes laptop with bat, gouges out eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I’m eating lunch in a new to me Indian restaurant. At another table sits a family with a boy who I’m guessing can only be about 10 or 11 years old. He has his hair in a man-bun (a boy-bun?).

This is spoiling my enjoyment of an otherwise excellent meal.

bad-haircuts-for-men-awful-men12s-haircuts-top-men-haircuts-bad-haircuts-for-men.thumb.jpg.bedd83236240b41c5ad7d4058fb495f7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I think a lot of people at these gigs are the same people that make the last Friday before Xmas a pub no-go zone.

They don't intend to be blasted by 3pm in the afternoon, but they go out so little,  that they just can t handle their drink. So end up fucked.

Same kind of 'holiday starts at the airport' folk that make me avoid Ryanair flights to anywhere they'd go. Luckily Carcassonne doesn't attract this kind of puddle drinker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MixuFixit said:

. Luckily Carcassonne doesn't attract this kind of puddle drinker.

If you cant see them, its probably you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If you cant see them, its probably you.

Too fuckin right OLLY OLLY OLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Too fuckin right OLLY OLLY OLLY

Isn’t it “oggy oggy oggy”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJ2 said:


Isn’t it “oggy oggy oggy”?

I can't even pretend to be a ned properly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NJ2 said:


Isn’t it “oggy oggy oggy”?

oi oi oi! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Isn’t it “oggy oggy oggy”?

He's about to do a KICKFLIP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He's about to do a KICKFLIP. 

See, I recognise this as skateboard patter but I’m afraid I don’t have any so can’t continue it, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Silverton End said:

bad-haircuts-for-men-awful-men12s-haircuts-top-men-haircuts-bad-haircuts-for-men.thumb.jpg.bedd83236240b41c5ad7d4058fb495f7.jpg

Looks as if there's been a nuclear explosion on top of his head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People that say "triple S S S I". 

By this I specifically refer to the MP during questions to the environment minister who evidently thinks it must be short for S S S I S S S I S S S I.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

People that say "triple S S S I". 

By this I specifically refer to the MP during questions to the environment minister who evidently thinks it must be short for S S S I S S S I S S S I.

 

Maybe they’re referring to a super sassy sexy site of special scientific interest.

Or Croxall’s Paps as I like to call them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...