Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye but they want me to buy the magazine or watch the telly show then buy whatever is in the adverts. Their grief, however genuine, is being monetised just as much as their happy new girlfriend pictures, so I'm quite happy judging them, based on my non meeja moral barometer.

Is this regarding both Thomas and Ferdinand ?

Honestly dont think Ferdinand would give a f**k if you bought the magazine or not.
His wife died four years ago, when should he move on ?

Just the general principle, I have no specific person in mind. If I was in this position I'd probably think seriously about how my kids would react now and later to me doing a "I'm all happy again with my new partner" item on telly or a magazine.

Have you been in his position before ? And do you know how you would feel 4 years down the line ?
His kids know and always have done that their dad is in the limelight.
Had someone on Facebook this morning going on about the loss of there dad 11 years ago. Not for me to judge how they deal with anything and I didn't see anything wrong with them posting what they did.

Just found it very poor out of all the people to be annoyed about ( this wasnt you i know this ) was Ferdinand and Thomas.

Again we all have opinions

Let the shot develop.   I'm not angry as suggested, but there seems to be a trend among famous people that get on my nerves a wee bit.

I think that is the whole point. They are showing that it is ok for bereaved people to move on and have some form of life after the passing of their spouse.

Have you been in his position before ? And do you know how you would feel 4 years down the line ?
His kids know and always have done that their dad is in the limelight.
Had someone on Facebook this morning going on about the loss of there dad 11 years ago. Not for me to judge how they deal with anything and I didn't see anything wrong with them posting what they did.

Just found it very poor out of all the people to be annoyed about ( this wasnt you i know this ) was Ferdinand and Thomas.

Again we all have opinions

The only issue with that is people who post shit on social media about someone dying x number of years ago for a few likes. Surely yoi want to just remember them in peace

2 hours ago, Aufc said:

post shit on social media

2 hours ago, Aufc said:

for a few likes.

The whole point (for many people) of the social media in two easy quotes. 

The whole point (for many people) of the social media in two easy quotes. 

Genuinely think social media is the root of a lot of the problems these days. Young kids made to feel inferior because someone is posting their best moments all over instagram. Twitter is basically just full of wee dicks hiding behind a screen sending abusive tweets to get a few retweets. Im well shot of it.

Life was much simpler when your entertainment was getting 10 of yer pals, a ball and a couple of jumpers and having a side off down the park.

5 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Genuinely think social media is the root of a lot of the problems these days. Young kids made to feel inferior because someone is posting their best moments all over instagram. Twitter is basically just full of wee dicks hiding behind a screen sending abusive tweets to get a few retweets. Im well shot of it.

Life was much simpler when your entertainment was getting 10 of yer pals, a ball and a couple of jumpers and having a side off down the park.

Some of us didn't have 10 pals or a jumper, you p***k.

15 minutes ago, Aufc said:

That would be 11 and one set of goals. No wonder nobody plays any more.

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

Marvellous 

p02bkx4n.jpg