Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When "celebrities" lose a partner or wife then spend months doing interviews and tv appearances telling the world of their great loss and how they will never get over it.  Fast forward a couple of months and they're hawking their photos with their new partners.

Worst offenders recently are that major bawbag Simon Thomas and Rio Ferdinand.   'kin scuzzbals. 

When "celebrities" lose a partner or wife then spend months doing interviews and tv appearances telling the world of their great loss and how they will never get over it.  Fast forward a couple of months and they're hawking their photos with their new partners.
Worst offenders recently are that major bawbag Simon Thomas and Rio Ferdinand.   'kin scuzzbals. 
Ferdinand lost his wife in 2015

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
12 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Ferdinand lost his wife in 2015

I'm aware of that, but after his months of media spouting and "poor me", next thing he's got some blond singer bint playing "mummy" to his kids.  She's as fame hungry as him imo.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Quite a strange thing to be angry with.

It's more that cretin Thomas appearing on every tv station and paper for months after his wife died, then, quelle surprise, he's winchin a new bint.

Mayhaps strange to you, but the thread's full of things that i find unusual that someone could let get to them. 

We're a broad church, apparently.

28 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Vinnie Jones? Or is he still at Stage One?

Hardly any of the Rugby World Cup matches have been shown on Japanese terrestrial TV. 
You're trying to grow the game domestically and hosting the tournament FFS! Get the games shown!
Accusations of you being a Tory, incoming.

16 minutes ago, sjc said:

Hardly any of the Rugby World Cup matches have been shown on Japanese terrestrial TV. 

You're trying to grow the game domestically and hosting the tournament FFS! Get the games shown!

No doubt the pay TV channels have the rights

18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
28 minutes ago, sjc said:

Accusations of you being a Tory, incoming.

I've been called worse on here!

I'm aware of that, but after his months of media spouting and "poor me", next thing he's got some blond singer bint playing "mummy" to his kids.  She's as fame hungry as him imo.

That's way too harsh mate.

I don't think you can comment with any credibility unless you've been through something similar.

You have to move on. And he's a major figure in football so he obviously needs to still put himself out there.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

That's way too harsh mate.

I don't think you can comment with any credibility unless you've been through something similar.

You have to move on. And he's a major figure in football so he obviously needs to still put himself out there.

Accepted.  But i'm not relenting on that Simon Thomas  😎