Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Shops that sell coffee in 3 sizes but rather than label them small, medium and large they have them regular, large and extra-large. Especially when you haven't really been listening to the teller properly and order a regular only to then be served a thimble sized cup. 

Another PTTGOMN is people who don't listen properly. 

That would suit me as I like lots of small coffees, rather that some big vat of it.

23 hours ago, Shotgun said:

We were all set for a day out with some friends at a Cider Festival. Then I walked into the open tailgate of the car and split my fucking heid open. And because I take blood thinners, I’m getting to spend this beautiful Autumn day at the. ER waiting on Cat Scans and stitches and all that fun stuff.

Mrs walked into a tree earlier. No ER though. She just had to man up.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

And I used to think driving a lorry and murdering prozzies were his worst faults. 

Here, I'm only responsible for one of them.

I've been racking my brain trying to think of what I'd call the person-who-serves-customers-and-operates-the-checkouts to the point I had to Google it. f**k me, I'm sure my brain is doing a Benjamin Button on me. 

Is that an Australianism? I must subconciously be going native. I'm pretty sure I didn't have my hair in this mullet when I was residing in Scotland. 
No. Absolutely no one in Australia uses the term "teller". Round these parts we'd call them a Caffeine Wazpurporter

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've been racking my brain trying to think of what I'd call the person-who-serves-customers-and-operates-the-checkouts to the point I had to Google it. f**k me, I'm sure my brain is doing a Benjamin Button on me. 

Probably for the best tbqhwy as it could get you banned.

Had any bumps to head recently? No, nothing to worry about then. Yes, you’re probably fucked, won’t be long until you’re enjoying the big sleep RIP in peace.

46 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Radio sports reporters trying to be personalities instead of just reading the fucking sports news.

See Goodlad, Phil for a prime example

One of the worst/best for that was Stuart Hall, and look what happened to him.