Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

Show your brother the money not you. Greedy c**t. 

f**k him.

Anyway, he said I could keep the dough if I won the claim against Australia Post and he was going to claim against Royal Mail as well but I didn't fancy his chances. 

Anyway, the parcel turned up within 24hrs of the complaint so pipe down. 

We were all set for a day out with some friends at a Cider Festival. Then I walked into the open tailgate of the car and split my fucking heid open. And because I take blood thinners, I’m getting to spend this beautiful Autumn day at the. ER waiting on Cat Scans and stitches and all that fun stuff.

19 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

We were all set for a day out with some friends at a Cider Festival. Then I walked into the open tailgate of the car and split my fucking heid open. And because I take blood thinners, I’m getting to spend this beautiful Autumn day at the. ER waiting on Cat Scans and stitches and all that fun stuff.

Wid. 

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

download.jpeg-2.jpg

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Cider with dozy?

_38191529_enfield_man300.jpeg

18 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Here he is.

cat-stevens-2017-press-pic-supplied.jpg

Shops that sell coffee in 3 sizes but rather than label them small, medium and large they have them regular, large and extra-large. Especially when you haven't really been listening to the teller properly and order a regular only to then be served a thimble sized cup. 

Another PTTGOMN is people who don't listen properly. 

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Shops that sell coffee in 3 sizes but rather than label them small, medium and large they have them regular, large and extra-large. Especially when you haven't really been listening to the teller properly and order a regular only to then be served a thimble sized cup. 

Sorry, what was that?

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Teller? Fucksake!

30 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Teller? Fucksake!

Is that an Australianism? I must subconciously be going native. I'm pretty sure I didn't have my hair in this mullet when I was residing in Scotland.