Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This is nonsense. The time I spent travelling was the best years of my life. Different countries, people, languages, cultures.
You need to get off the sofa, put some trousers on and stop watching repeats on Dave. There's a whole world out there.

Ive been “travelling” round some of Asia and Austrialia plus a lot of Europe so dont worry about me. But i was essentially on holiday (thw asia/aus trip was 5 months). I enjoyed it very much. I didnt enjoy the “travelling” aspect (planes/trains/boats/automobiles)

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

Ive been “travelling” round some of Asia and Austrialia plus a lot of Europe so dont worry about me. But i was essentially on holiday (thw asia/aus trip was 5 months). I enjoyed it very much. I didnt enjoy the “travelling” aspect (planes/trains/boats/automobiles)

I once got a speeding marshrutka down a pot hole filled, unmarked motorway between Astana (now Nur Sultan) and Karaganda in Kazakhstan in my first ever venture outside of Western Europe, while the sun fell below the steppe. I can tell you I enjoyed that experience a lot!!

I once got a speeding marshrutka down a pot hole filled, unmarked motorway between Astana (now Nur Sultan) and Karaganda in Kazakhstan in my first ever venture outside of Western Europe, while the sun fell below the steppe. I can tell you I enjoyed that experience a lot!!

Ive been on the orient express. I enjoyed that

8 hours ago, pozbaird said:

This whole ‘platinum ticket with meet and greet’ shite that many artists offer these days. Was it Taylor Swift who went on tour, and the blurb surrounding these awful things was along the lines of ‘You will have thirty seconds in her presence. No touching, no talking, no personal items will be signed. A professional photographer will be on hand to capture your thirty seconds in the presence of Taylor. These photos will be available for purchase after the show for 60 dollars....’

I made that up, obviously, but you get the idea. The thought of even considering paying for one of those heavily staged events gives me the boak. I cannot think of one artist I like enough to want to do that. Yeuch.

For only a fiver, you can meet Alexandra before the show!

This package includes meet and greet, agressive finger blasting with eye contact, and a post show roll and/on* square/slice/lorne*.

You will have to arrange your own transport to Peterhead.

*delete as applicable.

19 hours ago, Swarley said:
19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
Half right.

Fat cont?

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
19 hours ago, Swarley said:
Fat cont?

Just need to replace one letter now right enough.

Fit cont?