Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, there is no excuse for not finding it. The street has six houses on it and ours has our number on the mailbox at the road. Even if there was, why would the stupid c**t deliver it to another address? I think I answered my own question there. 

x7oTzLA6mgzDgZtW4N6atRfpvzU=.gif

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, there is no excuse for not finding it. The street has six houses on it and ours has our number on the mailbox at the road. Even if there was, why would the stupid c**t deliver it to another address? I think I answered my own question there. 

Here's hoping you don't win the Freddos.

This whole ‘platinum ticket with meet and greet’ shite that many artists offer these days. Was it Taylor Swift who went on tour, and the blurb surrounding these awful things was along the lines of ‘You will have thirty seconds in her presence. No touching, no talking, no personal items will be signed. A professional photographer will be on hand to capture your thirty seconds in the presence of Taylor. These photos will be available for purchase after the show for 60 dollars....’

I made that up, obviously, but you get the idea. The thought of even considering paying for one of those heavily staged events gives me the boak. I cannot think of one artist I like enough to want to do that. Yeuch.

This whole ‘platinum ticket with meet and greet’ shite that many artists offer these days. Was it Taylor Swift who went on tour, and the blurb surrounding these awful things was along the lines of ‘You will have thirty seconds in her presence. No touching, no talking, no personal items will be signed. A professional photographer will be on hand to capture your thirty seconds in the presence of Taylor. These photos will be available for purchase after the show for 60 dollars....’
I made that up, obviously, but you get the idea. The thought of even considering paying for one of those heavily staged events gives me the boak. I cannot think of one artist I like enough to want to do that. Yeuch.
Theres been a few news items on this recently slating artists for doing it and the utter shite they offer, not too far from your scenario, rippong the piss out their fans

People who say they like “travelling”. No one likes travelling. You like going on holiday ya daft c**t
I like travelling. Sitting on a train in a foreign country, with a good book and an ever-changing view, popping up to the restaurant car for some lunch and a beer or a coffee, maybe chatting to some locals and learning some of the language. A fantastic way to spend some time and one of life's pleasures. The journey is as important and enjoyable as the destination, sometimes moreso.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Tbf, they're probably aimed more at kids and early teens rather than grown men. 

14 hours ago, Aufc said:

People who say they like “travelling”. No one likes travelling. You like going on holiday ya daft c**t

This is nonsense. The time I spent travelling was the best years of my life. Different countries, people, languages, cultures.

You need to get off the sofa, put some trousers on and stop watching repeats on Dave. There's a whole world out there.

This is nonsense. The time I spent travelling was the best years of my life. Different countries, people, languages, cultures.
You need to get off the sofa, put some trousers on and stop watching repeats on Dave. There's a whole world out there.
I don't think he has an issue with visiting other places, it's the physical form of getting there that's the issue. I can't blame him. Being stuck in a confined space with other people isn't exactly my idea of heaven either.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
13 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

. Being stuck in a confined space with other people isn't exactly my idea of heaven either.

Still working the trains m9?