Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Does anyone else (auld fart alert), remember the days when we had fun removing the cover from an old style golf ball? You then unravelled all the elastic stuff, to get to the gunk-filled rubber ball core. The fun we had stretching that elastic across the road, causing cyclists to shite themselves. These days, the lycra-clad cnuts would film it on helmet-mounted GoPro cameras and have us jailed.

I miss those old golf balls. Kept us amused for hours. 😀

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

the best one is filling a bag with dug shite, setting fire to it, ringing the bell and waiting for the owner to stamp out the fire...

This.

Or going up a close, and tying the 2 doors on opposite sides of a landing together with rope, then chapping both doors.

If you can't find any rope, then get a bunch of mates,  wait for dusk, and line up on either side of a busy road, in tug of war formation, pretending you're stretching the non-rope across the road, seeing how many cars you can get to stop.

Adolescent Dumbarton was an absolute hoot, I can tell you.

4 hours ago, deej said:

Knocky Run Run

FFS !! ....that sounds like something Nursie out of the early Blackadder series would call it.

Anyway , I always thought it was something like Chicky Melly that it was called , but it looks like  I was mishearing it.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Are you sure it wasn't your alarm clock?

😂  Yes I’m sure, my money is on a complete and utter c**t,  who was txtin me last night about a problem he has, he also knows I can hardly move after an operation last week, but is a big enough c**t not to care because he has a problem, the c**t what he is 

Does anyone else (auld fart alert), remember the days when we had fun removing the cover from an old style golf ball? You then unravelled all the elastic stuff, to get to the gunk-filled rubber ball core. The fun we had stretching that elastic across the road, causing cyclists to shite themselves. These days, the lycra-clad cnuts would film it on helmet-mounted GoPro cameras and have us jailed.
I miss those old golf balls. Kept us amused for hours. [emoji3]

Still have a very clear scar on the top of my left forefinger after the knife slipped when trying to incise a golf ball.

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Ring, bang, scoot where I was. 

Anyway today's is reading a book to the bairn that is supposed to rhyme and clearly doesn't.  Eventually realised if you say the words with a stupid English accent it's supposed to work. Just f**k off. 

Door sounds like saw and all that shite?

There were a couple of small yappy dugs in the Pub Quiz I was doing. Started loudly yapping during the music round and kept yapping. You'd think the owners might have taken them out to calm them down, but no...

Anybody got a pet skunk I can borrow? "It's ok, he's just being friendly"...

pepe.jpg.fb658bd5919de94139cd0f0986d76a4c.jpg