Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

My job is making me hate Greek people. I realise that to tarnish an entire nation as arseholes off the back of dealings with a select few of them makes me look like the arsehole, but I'm forming a very bad opinion of them. They're the first to scream for things when they need them but when it comes to payment they use every single trick in the book to avoid paying or delay it, and when you request payment up front they act as if you've just shagged their gran in front of them. Genuinely about 2 hours of my day now is spent arguing with these c***s. It makes me sad as Greece looks lovely, I'd love to visit there one day and anyone I know who's been say they're great, friendly people - it must just be when it comes to business that they act the c**t, and that gets on my nerves.

I’m going to Greece in a couple of weeks so if any of them happen to be based anywhere within a short walk of my hotel I’ll tell them to get Moonster paid.

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

My job is making me hate Greek people. I realise that to tarnish an entire nation as arseholes off the back of dealings with a select few of them makes me look like the arsehole, but I'm forming a very bad opinion of them. They're the first to scream for things when they need them but when it comes to payment they use every single trick in the book to avoid paying or delay it, and when you request payment up front they act as if you've just shagged their gran in front of them. Genuinely about 2 hours of my day now is spent arguing with these c***s. It makes me sad as Greece looks lovely, I'd love to visit there one day and anyone I know who's been say they're great, friendly people - it must just be when it comes to business that they act the c**t, and that gets on my nerves.

^^^ North Macedonian found... 

Bet you hate their food, culture and heat!

Against my better judgement, agreed to a weekend camping with the Mrs and some of her pals. On the whole her mates are sound enough, a couple of the guys going enjoy a good drink, so I was quite looking forward to that. 

Last night I am added to a "Camping Woo Woo" group chat on WhatsApp. I am already sceptical. Then one of the girls makes the comment "Apologies in advance if the baby keeps anyone up". I looked at my Mrs, and asked on clarification as to what the f**k was going on. Apparently this couple are going to be taking their nine month old baby on this trip. The Mum is a proper Instagram Mum, putting up a daily comment on how her sweetness and joy farts rainbows. 

When someone asked who was taking what drink, the Mum replied "we don't really like drinking with the baby". I can tell I am going to be told to "slow down" after my second Tennents.

I just can't fathom why the f**k you would take your baby. I have just booked Monday off work, so I can have a day of peace to myself, after what is going to be an utterly shite weekend. 

10 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Against my better judgement, agreed to a weekend camping with the Mrs and some of her pals. On the whole her mates are sound enough, a couple of the guys going enjoy a good drink, so I was quite looking forward to that. 

Last night I am added to a "Camping Woo Woo" group chat on WhatsApp. I am already sceptical. Then one of the girls makes the comment "Apologies in advance if the baby keeps anyone up". I looked at my Mrs, and asked on clarification as to what the f**k was going on. Apparently this couple are going to be taking their nine month old baby on this trip. The Mum is a proper Instagram Mum, putting up a daily comment on how her sweetness and joy farts rainbows. 

When someone asked who was taking what drink, the Mum replied "we don't really like drinking with the baby". I can tell I am going to be told to "slow down" after my second Tennents.

I just can't fathom why the f**k you would take your baby. I have just booked Monday off work, so I can have a day of peace to myself, after what is going to be an utterly shite weekend. 

Seems an utter nonsense taking a 9 month old camping, especially when they're going camping with other adults and no other children. I almost hope it is an unmitigated disaster for them, such is the silliness of it.

If I was you I'd be packing a few cans into a back pack and fucking off to find a quiet spot without a baby crying because it's being eaten alive by midgies.

17 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

A 9 month old baby camping? Yeah, that doesn't sound at all like a recipe for utter disaster. Take your booze. They'll probably have fucked off home with the baby after about an hour.

Student discounts.

Not the discounts per se, the fact that when I was a tax dodger in Aberdeen there were f*ck all student discounts apart from a quid off a plate of spag bol in Radars.

Now that the wee shites have come back from the hols you see ads for student discounts everywhere in Edinburgh right now. I feel like getting a fake student ID card because I missed out all those years ago.

Graphic “Designers”

I had to order some new business cards for a highly important conference next week.  I have to get them through the work and the wifie sent back a proof as follows:

Company
Department
Job Title
Name
Email
Phone number

What the f**k?  I asked her to at least put my name up top.

“Sorry, that’s the design template we use”

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

People who make duplicate posts having a go at graphic designers. Cnuts, so they are, he says, as a graphic designer (retired). 😀

I deleted the duplicates and it deleted everything.  

Forum operators are also on today's list. 

Costa coffee, specifically their demand that if you order coffee in your own re-useable cup, you must screw a lid on the cup before taking your tray to a table. Apparently, it’s to stop customers sueing Costa, should you spill your hot coffee and burn yourself. On being asked to screw tops on my cups, I politely pointed out that every sit-in Costa coffee is served in one of their own china cups, no top, no way of putting a top on it. The latte cups are tall glass ones, filled to the brim. If anything, the danger of being burned is from their own cups, mugs.... not my re-useable cup... which I am carrying all of five feet from the till to my table. Fcuking world has gone mad.

Graphic “Designers”
I had to order some new business cards for a highly important conference next week.  I have to get them through the work and the wifie sent back a proof as follows:
Company
Department
Job Title
Name
Email
Phone number
What the f**k?  I asked her to at least put my name up top.
“Sorry, that’s the design template we use”

MozzaMozza

Cement w****r

North of Perth.

Bill is in the post. You're welcome.