Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 08/09/2019 at 10:52, Shandon Par said:

I look like I’ve been battered today. Split lip from tasting some boiling sugar the other night then banged my head this morning and have a big egg over one eye. 

ETA: chipped a tooth too.

Just admit you are getting bullied because of your trainers.

Stomach bugs that don't decide to kick in until you're waiting for the bus to work.

Better than kicking in during work, but still. I could've done without the dash back to the porcelain throne room.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Stomach bugs that don't decide to kick in until you're waiting for the bus to work.

Better than kicking in during work, but still. I could've done without the dash back to the porcelain throne room.

Or worse still kicking in on the bus.

Reminds me of a new start at work. I had created a folder on the network for her in advance thinking her name was Lyndsey. You should have heard the grief and indignation, "That's no me! my name's Lynsey" as if it was some kind of personal insult.
Note that's not even on the OP's list.
Btw, before anyone suggests it would have been courteous to check the spelling beforehand, life is too short to spend half a day trying to get info from our precious HR wummin'. But that's another topic.

My sister is Linzie. You missed that one.

Folk/Businesses/Adverts that cant just give you the phone number as that would be too simple, but instead replace the area code with the area.

Have you ever tried dialling 'Aberdeen' ?

Thought not cause it's not a fucking number.

My job is making me hate Greek people. I realise that to tarnish an entire nation as arseholes off the back of dealings with a select few of them makes me look like the arsehole, but I'm forming a very bad opinion of them. They're the first to scream for things when they need them but when it comes to payment they use every single trick in the book to avoid paying or delay it, and when you request payment up front they act as if you've just shagged their gran in front of them. Genuinely about 2 hours of my day now is spent arguing with these c***s. It makes me sad as Greece looks lovely, I'd love to visit there one day and anyone I know who's been say they're great, friendly people - it must just be when it comes to business that they act the c**t, and that gets on my nerves.