Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

That would send me clear through both the PTTGOYN and Heads Gone threads into a new Apoplectic With Murderous Rage thread.

@Hedgecutter has already send me the address of house that you can see in the reflection from the front light.

Sleep tight.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The bamboo steamer strikes again!

Back to work Dr.

ballo-office-stool-1.jpg

The Ballo Office Stool is a new fun, exciting and engaging piece of office furniture that will get and keep you motivated throughout the day.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was told that we were getting moved back to our offices tomorrow (weve been in a different building for the summer) only to be told now, we are not moving until Monday.

All my shit was in crates and lifted by the movers yesterday hence im sitting on a rickety old stool working on a tiny laptop.

Fuming. 

Well, Howard Hughes used to save all his piss in milk bottles so I suppose this isn't too outrageous...

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

When you by some pastrami as haven't had any for a while. Make yourself a sandwich the next day then the day after you read there is a recall as listeria has been detected in some of the manufacturer's product. 

Sleep tight sweet Prince x

Do you have any decent vehicles I can pop down to Adelaide and have once you snuff it?

Eta: Just been reading up on it and I see it only affects your neck of the woods. Good. 

Symptoms potentially not surfacing until 6 weeks though - that's a bit of a wait although if it makes you feel better a relative of mine had to wait 6 months for his HIV test results after he was stabbed with a junkie's syringe. 

Edited by Dee Man

Sleep tight sweet Prince x
Do you have any decent vehicles I can pop down to Adelaide and have once you snuff it?
Eta: Just been reading up on it and I see it only affects your neck of the woods. Good. 
Symptoms potentially not surfacing until 6 weeks though - that's a bit of a wait although if it makes you feel better a relative of mine had to wait 6 months for his HIV test results after he was stabbed with a junkie's syringe. 

It’s not the first time the manufacturer has had product recalls due to listeria issues.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

People who tell fibs constantly. It does get boring. Sometimes just need to switch aff

This pisses me off so much I sometimes have to just get in my private jet and head to New York for the weekend to calm down.