Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5d68dc07558e49.28710581-768x576.jpg.cec73af948eff469b84c7dd5e4d730ba.jpg
Folk like this. Claims he's a businessman. He hires a van and picks up old fridges. This isn't the first time he's been in the paper for stupid shit like this. 
Also, the paper both giving him column inches and even worse, blurring out "Fcuk". There is a far worse spelling error on the whatever the f**k it is made up of. 
I'm actually gobsmacked the Old Firm game isn't the worst thing I've seen today.

It's Father's Day here and the missus told me the other day she would give me $130 to order the Adidas Broomfield trainers I want. This morning my stepson told her that he would give her $50 towards them. At the risk of sounding like an ungrateful p***k, I feel like I am losing out here. She was going to buy me the trainers anyway but has accepted the money from him rather than telling him to get me something else with the money. She has gained 50 bucks while my stepson hasn't had to bother his arse getting me something. 

Should I stop being a moaning c**t, suck it up and be glad to get such a stupid sum of money spent on me for what is a pointless day anyway or should I get her a birthday present priced at $130 for her in 3 weeks time and demand $50 from the lad in a petulant act of revenge?

(That's me just realised that petty is probably short for petulant. Fascinating)

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

It's Father's Day here and the missus told me the other day she would give me $130 to order the Adidas Broomfield trainers I want. This morning my stepson told her that he would give her $50 towards them. At the risk of sounding like an ungrateful p***k, I feel like I am losing out here. She was going to buy me the trainers anyway but has accepted the money from him rather than telling him to get me something else with the money. She has gained 50 bucks while my stepson hasn't had to bother his arse getting me something. 

Should I stop being a moaning c**t, suck it up and be glad to get such a stupid sum of money spent on me for what is a pointless day anyway or should I get her a birthday present priced at $130 for her in 3 weeks time and demand $50 from the lad in a petulant act of revenge?

(That's me just realised that petty is probably short for petulant. Fascinating)

Everything is pointless. The shoes are pointless. The money is neither here nor there. Sooner or later the world will burn and everything in it. That's if any of this is even real. 

14 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I last gave that much of a damn about shoes around 1988 so aye belt up and accept the gift. Folk are dropping a decent wedge on them however it's split.

Stop taking her side you c**t. She's cashed in on my special day. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Everything is pointless. The shoes are pointless. The money is neither here nor there. Sooner or later the world will burn and everything in it. That's if any of this is even real. 

I hadn't thought of it that way but I'll definitely take your futility of life angle on board. In fact, I'll read your post out to them and tell them all birthdays/Christmases are cancelled from now on and save myself a fucking packet. 

Anyway, onto a more petty matter. Got back today to find a letter from the Elgin Stroke Club (steady on) to say that some fat burd has embezzled the donation that was made to them following my old dad popping his clogs last year. The elgin filth have caught up the the cow who nicked £400 given to her from an undertaker. The filth have recovered the money and are investigating her for more thievery and fraud through a taxi company she runs in Lossie.

Hopefully,  in a fit of irony, she has a massive fucking stroke.

21 minutes ago, Dele said:

Take the $130 from them and buy them for £45 from Adidas and pocket the change. 

I want the raw white ones to accentuate my beautiful tanned legs in the summer months and they don't have my size on the Adidas website. 

21 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

“50 bucks”

Never darken these shores again you wallaby shagging drongo.

Fair dinkum, cobber. 

It's fathers day, not husband's day. Missus shouldn't be getting you anything.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

There’s no risk. 

Just now, peasy23 said:
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

It's fathers day, not husband's day. Missus shouldn't be getting you anything.

As we can't get the young ones in a sweat shop or down the mines yet, she's getting me a gift from them, as generally happens in most families. Going by her current money grabbing behaviour she'll no doubt invoice them when they turn 18. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Anyway, onto a more petty matter. Got back today to find a letter from the Elgin Stroke Club (steady on) to say that some fat burd has embezzled the donation that was made to them following my old dad popping his clogs last year. The elgin filth have caught up the the cow who nicked £400 given to her from an undertaker. The filth have recovered the money and are investigating her for more thievery and fraud through a taxi company she runs in Lossie.

I don't think this is petty at all. People who steal from charities are the lowest of the low. Glad to hear the money has been recovered.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

What if you'd actually lost to Airdrie... 

9 hours ago, Dele said:

5d68dc07558e49.28710581-768x576.jpg.cec73af948eff469b84c7dd5e4d730ba.jpg

Folk like this. Claims he's a businessman. He hires a van and picks up old fridges. This isn't the first time he's been in the paper for stupid shit like this. 

Also, the paper both giving him column inches and even worse, blurring out "Fcuk". There is a far worse spelling error on the whatever the f**k it is made up of. 

I think he posts on the brexit thread

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Unlikely , I know , but I hope the thieving hoor is actually described as fat in that letter.

Public-spirited wid .............purely to assist with her rehabilitation

On 30/08/2019 at 12:29, fuzzydunlop said:

ok this one might go under work colleagues, and again sorry if mentioned before, but this has happened just now(again) so sharing here...

A couple of times a week when I'm in the office I nip out for lunch and inevitably go for the Sainsburys/Asda etc lunch deal. So you get a 500ml bottle of juice or whatever.

Everytime I come back into the office some c*nt will say "dunno why you waste your money on that, you can get a 2 litre bottle for the same price", as if I'm going to come back from lunch  with a massive bottle of juice, stick it on my desk and guzzle my way through it, or wander about the office carrying it.

Same goes for the vending machine in our canteen. Yes I know you can get a 5 pack of Kit Kats for a £1 at the shops, and one single Kit Kat costs 70p out the machine...but I'm not at the f*cking shops am I, and its my money!

Reminds me of the guy at my work who asked me how much a pint was in the pub I drink in?

Followed it up with its 10p cheaper in some shitehole he goes too.

Imagine going round pubs and drinking somewhere you don't like to save 10p.