Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No, I used to stay in Andy's flat when I first moved to Aberdeen. A stupid person has informed Andy that he did me 6 times when I was there. This was news to both Andy and myself.

My ears are full of water, Carlos, as I have just had a shower.

First Scotrail/ Network Rail. Shower of incompetent b*****ds :angry:

Last Saturday they ran a 2 carriage train from Edinburgh to Glasgow, going through as many stops as it possibly could. Now being a Saturday It's gonna be full. Being a Saturday morning its going to be full. Being a scottish Holiday Saturday morning its going to be full. Being a Scottish holiday Saturday monrining, with the footie still on, it's going to be full, put some more fucking carriages on the thing you stupid b*****ds.

Yep. I also know that RiG is a showerer, not a bather. This is because I used to get in with him so I could "do him" when I lived there. So I'm told, anyway.

:lol:

I don't think 'softening' was the aim, no.

:lol: more!

Still blocked. I've bailed on going to the gym tonight as I well all off balance. I fell over when I stood up after watching Hollyoaks but that might have been because Kathy Barnes was in handcuffs.

I don't think its possible to be worse. Their own staff don't even know where their trains are going, and they are running ridiculously late. :angry:

Took someone I know 2 hours to get from Branchton to Glasgow today, last night he had a marathon journey to get there taking over 2 hours, a bus, 2 trains and a taxi. And they have the cheek to charge for tickets.

just been to the dentist - $70 for a check up and scale and polish, same as home. I need 2 small repairs to two fillings that I have - $305! Thats about 170 quid. I don't get paid the same as when I was living in Scotland, so that makes it even bloody dearer!

Checked outside to see if the name was Dick Turpin and sons :angry:

My fiancee's flatmate has left her in the shit. He informed her last week that he was moving into a place of his own, and that he was giving her 2 weeks notice. She informed him that as he was'nt giving her the required month's notice, he would'nt be getting his deposit back. He said that was ok, as he has well-paid job and would'nt really worry about it. She got back to the flat tonight to discover that he'd moved out at the weekend while me and her were away up north. I am infuriated by the p***k, as he told her he'd be there for the 2 weeks notice, thus ensuring she would have some more money to tide her over.

just been to the dentist - $70 for a check up and scale and polish, same as home. I need 2 small repairs to two fillings that I have - $305! Thats about 170 quid. I don't get paid the same as when I was living in Scotland, so that makes it even bloody dearer!

Checked outside to see if the name was Dick Turpin and sons :angry:

And was it?