Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can't believe it's taken me so long to post this on here.

Saturday night, sitting at the traffic lights outside my flat, waiting for the green light.

BANG!!!

Bloody hell, thats extreme shit! Did you report it to the police?

Every year the latest foreign sensation in the premiership has to say that they always dreamed of playing in the F.A cup when they were growing up in their south American shit hole, and how it's the greatest competition in the world.

Bloody hell, thats extreme shit! Did you report it to the police?

Yeah, not a lot they can do though to be fair, given that it was pitch black, pishing with rain and they were running away from me at the time.

"Did you see what they looked like sir?"

"Erm, aye... neds, trackies an that. About 14."

"Can you be more specific please Mr Booth?"

"Eh, well, they were about average height for a teenager..."

What the hell are they supposed to do with that? I'm just glad it wasn't the front windscreen, don't much fancy being showered with glass/shot in the face.

Well your not doing very well, sat on here, are you?

Also, you used 'too' in the wrong context. You were looking for 'to'.

Sorry, couldn't resist, I'm feeling rather annoying today :lol:

I can tell you are in an annoying mood :lol:

Thankfully I'm not doing English at uni :P

Plus, I only popped on for 5 minutes during a well earned break......:lol:;)

Well your not doing very well, sat on here, are you?

Also, you used 'too' in the wrong context. You were looking for 'to'.

Sorry, couldn't resist, I'm feeling rather annoying today :lol:

That should be "you're".

:P

Make sure your own grammar is correct before correcting other people... ;)

My wisdom tooth is growing in behind my jaw bone, I'll have to have them all out. Probably cost me a minimum of £200.

Chances are they will have to chisel out parts of my jaw bone to allow them pull the tooth out with pliers, can't wait :lol:

Guest Tatty Boabie
My wisdom tooth is growing in behind my jaw bone, I'll have to have them all out. Probably cost me a minimum of £200.

Chances are they will have to chisel out parts of my jaw bone to allow them pull the tooth out with pliers, can't wait :lol:

No pain no gain. ;)

I'm scared of that nonsense - today my face was really badly swollen that when i talked i kept catching it...think that's what's been causing sore heads too, but too scared to get the wisdom teeth out.

I'm scared of that nonsense - today my face was really badly swollen that when i talked i kept catching it...think that's what's been causing sore heads too, but too scared to get the wisdom teeth out.

If a dentist says you should get them out, you should get them out.

Provided he's talking about wisdom teeth and not anything else! :ph34r:

It doesnt' massively bother me, it needs done and the chances are if they stay in they will give me problems in teh future.

Edited by ICTChris

If a dentist says you should get them out, you should get them out.

Provided he's talking about wisdom teeth and not anything else! :ph34r:

It doesnt' massively bother me, it needs done and the chances are if they stay in they will give me problems in teh future.

My mate got his taken out for 6 quid a tooth, just tell the receptionist you're on every type of benefits going, they dont check it.

Guest Tatty Boabie
My mate got his taken out for 6 quid a tooth, just tell the receptionist you're on every type of benefits going, they dont check it.

f**k, I never thought of that. :(

My top two wisdom teeth need to come out but I don't have a dentist. I couldn't get an appointment over Xmas either. The top right one is now broken and left a sharp bit which continually cut into the bottom part of my gum. Once my exams are finished I will get an appointment with an Oral surgeon to get them removed. Chris as you have to get some of your bone cut away you are better off going to see an Oral surgeon. Plus if an Oral surgeon does the work its free.

Last night I started to feel shivery and heavy headed, and worse this morning. I think I'm coming down with that bug loads of folk have. I've been sent home from work, I don't get sick pay though so will miss out on a day or two's earnings :(

Guest The Phoenix

Oh, yes we do. :rolleyes: