Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Buses - I was making my way to the Kings Inch Road stop when the 747 drew up. I waved my pass at the driver and he smiled, waved back then, when I was within 20 feet of the stop, he pulled away. Fucker! :angry:

Oh, and I bumped into a lassie last night who works in the Garscadden Nursery. After exchanging a few pleasantry's about how cold it was, our cats etc, she said:

'Didn't you have a daughter who went to the nursery?'

'Yes, that's Roisin, she's in S2 now and will be 13 in February'

'Oh she was such a character in nursery'

'Oh, really'

'Aye, she used to sing that song about Berwick'

*Gulps, blood turning to ice as she speaks* 'Did she?'

'Aye, it was something like Berwick, Super Berwick'

'No-one likes us, we don't care, we hate Stranraer, Irish bastards, and we'll chase them everywhere'

'Aye that's the one. She used to sing it at the top of her voice in nursery - what a lassie'

5 seconds of proud father - the rest of the evening thinking 'What have I done?!?! :ph34r::(:lol:

I had just stepped in the shower and the door went. Thinking it could be something important, I jump out and put a towel round me. Turns out it was one of my neighbours from downstairs (wee Mags her name is)

I thought it was going well (well, apart from her horror at me first of all opening the door in just a towel, that's enough to give anyone recurring nightmares) and then she starts going on about how this is such a great time of the year, and that one week today we will be celebrating the brith of Jesus.

I thought we had nice neighbours, where did it all go wrong?

I had just stepped in the shower and the door went. Thinking it could be something important, I jump out and put a towel round me. Turns out it was one of my neighbours from downstairs (wee Mags her name is)

I thought it was going well (well, apart from her horror at me first of all opening the door in just a towel, that's enough to give anyone recurring nightmares) and then she starts going on about how this is such a great time of the year, and that one week today we will be celebrating the brith of Jesus.

So she just chapped your door for a wee chat??

So she just chapped your door for a wee chat??

Aye, she was going round the rest of the landing giving them Christmas cards too. I have a leaflet advertising "The Bethlehem Experience" that is taking place on Saturday at Parkhead Cross. I might take the girlfriend along.

I could see the temptation in her eyes for me though. I was focusing my attention on doing anything other than spunking all over her face and patting her on the fanny.

Aye, she was going round the rest of the landing giving them Christmas cards too. I have a leaflet advertising "The Bethlehem Experience" that is taking place on Saturday at Parkhead Cross. I might take the girlfriend along.

I could see the temptation in her eyes for me though. I was focusing my attention on doing anything other than spunking all over her face and patting her on the fanny.

I hope the two of you enjoy yourselves.

...then she starts going on about how this is such a great time of the year, and that one week today we will be celebrating the brith of Jesus.

Bloody Christians. <_< Adam, just put a pentangle on your door with a placard stating that 'Jesus' (otherwise known as Joshua - a politically motivated, anti-Roman terrorist) was actually born, according to historical research, in September and the christians nicked our pagan festivals.

Kilt - for all your anti-religious, pagan needs. ;)

I just remembered, I'm working on Saturday. I wonder if they could give me time off on the basis of my Religious Belifs?

Why don't you give your boss a copy of The Bethlehem Experience leaflet?

Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll spunk in your face? (After dropping his dungarees of course)

Why don't you give your boss a copy of The Bethlehem Experience leaflet?

Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll spunk in your face? (After dropping his dungarees of course)

Could be a possibility. I don't really want to miss out on the chance of seeing wee Mags somehwere other than the close or the Butchers. I hope she dresses up nice for me too, the saucy wee minx that she is.

Could be a possibility. I don't really want to miss out on the chance of seeing wee Mags somehwere other than the close or the Butchers. I hope she dresses up nice for me too, the saucy wee minx that she is.

And she's deaf. I bet she screams extra loud.

people that always repeat themselves

:ph34r:

I was pissing off my workmates last night by sending them - 'See Groundhog Day is being re-released for it's 15th anniversary.' by e-mail every 5 minutes.