Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm coaching later, so I tend to stay for a bit here, coach and then go home. I'm actually typing reports at the same time. :(

Lol well you'll enjoy that if the weather is anything like here, when I was out earlier I was wearing two jackets and still frozen to the bone/looked like a tit.

<_<

Lol well you'll enjoy that if the weather is anything like here, when I was out earlier I was wearing two jackets and still frozen to the bone/looked like a tit.

<_<

Aye, it's bloody freezing. :( I'll just have to take them for a run or something to keep myself warm!

We used proxy server site in school.

There was one site that flagged up as an educational site to the filters and it was a proxy, was fucking great :P

Dammit! Our computer system was far too strict - there was a spell when we couldnt get on the Fife Council site because the word 'sex' was on one of the pages :lol:

Good grief, it was really cold. :( Still, training was fun. :)

I would happily be out playing football in any weather usually, but would have thought twice about it tonight in the howling wind.

Not that I can for the next 4 weeks though <_<

Does the head of PE's daughter play in your team? Tell them both I am asking for them :)

Aye Debs just say that some nutter from a football forum is asking for them! She won't be scared in the slightest.