Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

29 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

As much as I try to hate salted caramel chocolate, I can't.

Few weeks before the end of term a couple of the boys were going along to the shop for lunch and I got them to pick me up something chocolatey. They came back with a Salted Caramel Galaxy. I thought I would hate it but actually thought it was amazing

Just now, Jmothecat2 said:

That's a pity. He was what made it good. With that and the European Football Show finishing the best football shows are changing.

Him and Producer Ben are starting a new football podcast. I like Max Rushden so I'll still listen to FW but it will be different

I unsubscribed to Football Weekly and other Guardian podcasts after the Guardian came out as No supporters in the referendum. If Richardson does his own thing I will track it down. I shut all my RBS accounts and stopped shopping at Asda (until the lure of 24hr access to iced coffee became too strong) too. 

I unsubscribed to Football Weekly and other Guardian podcasts after the Guardian came out as No supporters in the referendum. If Richardson does his own thing I will track it down. I shut all my RBS accounts and stopped shopping at Asda (until the lure of 24hr access to iced coffee became too strong) too. 

Really? I can't stand the Telegraph's political stance but one of their rugby podcasts is really good, wouldn't unsubscribe just because their political views don't chime with mine.

5 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Really? I can't stand the Telegraph's political stance but one of their rugby podcasts is really good, wouldn't unsubscribe just because their political views don't chime with mine.

I can be a bit hasty. 

25 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Very principled of you!

16 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

When washing the dishes , no matter how many times you check when you're finished , when you empty the water out the washing up basin there's always one piece of fucking cutlery you've missed 

Serves you right for washing things like a jakey. Only tinks use a basin full of water (which very quickly becomes dirty water) to 'clean' dishes