Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Reserved

IMG_1501607537.869879.thumb.jpg.f1d2025ce7cc859310657f12714c58f7.jpg

Hate these fuckin seats, long journey.

Go to a seat you like and if there's someone sitting there tell them sorry, but it's your seat. 9/10 they won't have booked it and move. If they have, just go silly me and try another one.

4 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Caps for me were always used in guns. Rio Snappers were the wee things that looked as if they were wrapped in a Rizla paper.

I always enjoyed biting Snappers. A bit like popping candy but with more oomph.

What's cinemasins?

A channel that basically highlights all the plotholes and errors in films. Not a huge fan but the Goldeneye episode made me laugh. Some of the stuff they notice is beyond belief. It hasn't ruined the movie for me but I'll definitely be thinking about some of the mistakes next time I watch it.

I would link it but I'm on my phone. Will be easy to find on Youtube though.

44 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

NEEEEERRRRRD emoji1.png

James Bond: I'm alone.
Alec Trevelyan: Aren't we all?
Natalya Simonova: Do something, get us out of here!
James Bond: I'm a little tied up! Never mind...
Xenia Onatopp: It's clean. I had to ventilate someone.

Local newspapers that have stories about brave [insert name and age] who got their hair cut short for charity. Getting a haircut is not brave.

Like folk raising money for charity by growing a moustache. If you want to raise money for charity do something inspiring or challenging. If you want to grow a moustache, grow a moustache.

On 8/1/2017 at 18:41, welshbairn said:

I exist to serve lazy morons.

P.S. To thick to do it on a phone though.

While most of those points in there are correct, if there's one thing I hate (there are many) it's American geeks doing that voice they always do when they attempt dry sarcasm.

It usually involves going "say what now?" or "because.... reasons" hilariously in a youtube video. There's never any venom about it. Even though they're being snarky (as I sadly believe is the accepted term), they come across as though it's supposed to sound cute. Grow some balls and be mean about shit, FFS.

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Like folk raising money for charity by growing a moustache. If you want to raise money for charity do something inspiring or challenging. If you want to grow a moustache, grow a moustache.

Nobody wants to grow a moustache. For easy identification, I think some folk are forced to by court order.

12 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

How does any of this raise money for charity? Because people pay you to do it? What a shower of b*****ds - they'll give to charity but only if somebody suffers some personal discomfort first.

I used to do charity walks before I thought better of it. When I was going round people with my sponsor sheet beforehand, a lot of them would say, "I'll just give you the money now." To which I thought, "So why do I have to do the fucking walk? Just give the money to charity?"

How does any of this raise money for charity? Because people pay you to do it? What a shower of b*****ds - they'll give to charity but only if somebody suffers some personal discomfort first.
I used to do charity walks before I thought better of it. When I was going round people with my sponsor sheet beforehand, a lot of them would say, "I'll just give you the money now." To which I thought, "So why do I have to do the fucking walk? Just give the money to charity?"

So I've to pay you to grow a moustache and you'll give it to charity? I'll just give it to charity myself. Couldn't give a f**k about your shite moustache.