Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Been covered numerous times, but a trip to the supermarket is on most occasions a dreadful experience.  From the vermin who hang around the doors smoking, the gimps that have a boring conversation while blocking an aisle, the losers who take a week to get their purses out their bags at the till  (oh what a surprise you have to pay), the morons who try and use the self service tills but are too thick to work them, the losers that suddenly lose the ability to drive upon entering the car parks.

It really is a dreadful experience from start to finish.

You're probably one of the thick c***s that don't know where most things are,well, apart from the booze and junk aisles.

Edited by ayrmad

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Wankers without a disabled pass parking in disabled bays.

Wankers without children parking in child and parent bays.

Wankers who park at the front of the supermarket and then sit in the car to let their partner do the shopping.

These are often the same people - childless tweenie couples.

Perhaps, coincidentally, usually the same wankers who can't be bothered putting shopping trolleys back . . .

emoji48.png

Wankers gonna w**k.

7 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Wankers without a disabled pass parking in disabled bays.

Actually remembered to take our daughter's disabled badge with me yesterday when we were going to the pictures.

Naturally enough. all the disabled bays were taken. :lol:

And what was more annoying, they were all displaying disabled badges!

30 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Got the email today.

Work Christmas night out. Can you confirm attendance on Friday 22nd December.

f**k off.

It's a Sunday. Why the f**k are you organising that on a Sunday?

Why are you opening an e-mail from work on a Sunday?

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I bought some razor blades in Sainsbury's on Friday and saw bottles labelled "Beard Thickening Serum".

If you need to buy a product to artificially thicken your beard then shouldn't you just have a fucking shave?

You're getting beard thickening serum confused with beard thinning and GTF serum.

10 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

It was titled "Crimbo night out" and I fancied getting angry

Still not sure why you needed to open it. The title alone would have been enough to get you angry, Shirley.

This lass is on a cooking show which Mrs Shotgun is currently sort-of watching.

01afe51.jpg

Fairly widdable, so what's the PTTGOmN?

She's bleating about how "being beautiful has held her back in her career." Uhm, yeah. There is no group in our society so disadvantaged as beautiful white women. Bless.

The way trailers give an utterly false impression of a film. I was slightly worried about taking my elderly Mother to see Beguiled today because it looked full of raucous sex and extreme violence. It was the dullest most self indulgent actory dreary 90 minutes of my life. All the scenes in the trailer were taken from the last 15 minutes, absolutely nothing happened until then. And not a whole lot then. I'd sold it to my Mother as a shorter version Gone with the Wind with more sex and violence. She was well disappointed.

Edited by welshbairn