Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have you not heard of hot milk, honey and a drop of whisky? You young parents don't know you're born.

Firstly I'm 42 and secondly none of those wee buggers are getting so much as a drop of my drink.

Grandad's dog had a stroke last night.

Unfortunately the vet is recommending putting him down and my grandad is distraught at the thought of it.

Poor wee b*****d died this afternoon.
I miss him.

6127c2a95e8b73e551dcdcd657e26a8f.jpg

He looks like he was a sweetie mizfit. Sorry to hear the news.

He was lovely.

It's not even my dog but I'm distraught.

It's only my grandad left from that side of the family so I dunno if that thought has contributed.

This might sound grief hunting but I love dogs and I am sorry, genuinely to hear this.

I would never hold it as grief hunting. And neither would my 78 YO Grandad.

I'm sorry P&B

On 7/26/2017 at 12:04, KnightswoodBear said:

This has been covered before, but it amazes me whenever I go to America that they seem to be under the impression that we all follow their every move and hold them up as deities.

A couple started chatting to me whilst I was waiting on a drink in Florida earlier this year, but they moved off quickly when they started their fawning pish about the Royal family and I stopped them and told them I had no fucking interest whatsoever in them and that a large percentage of the population here feels the same way.  You'd think I had dipped my boaby in their pish american lager. 

I saw this in Richmond VA in 2003. Yup, a portrait of Diana on the side of a strip club.

arts_mural_princess_di.thumb.jpg.f91853ed2787b517b4cbf1a83e43d7d6.jpg

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Have you not heard of hot milk, honey and a drop of whisky? You young parents don't know you're born.

9 hours ago, stimpy said:

Firstly I'm 42 and secondly none of those wee buggers are getting so much as a drop of my drink.

You're doing it wrong. You drink it then you sleep through any noise the brats make.

Wankers without a disabled pass parking in disabled bays.

Wankers without children parking in child and parent bays.

Wankers who park at the front of the supermarket and then sit in the car to let their partner do the shopping.

These are often the same people - childless tweenie couples.

Perhaps, coincidentally, usually the same wankers who can't be bothered putting shopping trolleys back . . .

[emoji48]