Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Because it's just down right bad manners. Like spitting in front of someone or pointing at them, not saying please or thank you. It is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things but it is disrespectful and rude.

rfskmSvktqSoo.gif

Postman delivered my mail there and then instead of going back up my path cut across my garden by my front window to get to my neighbours. I went out and pulled him up but it's pointless as I've done it to about 10 in the last few years and new ones keep doing it.

My missus thinks I'm a tosser and should just ignore but I think it's the height of ignorance.

Checking to see if you're in before they pump your wife.

Postman delivered my mail there and then instead of going back up my path cut across my garden by my front window to get to my neighbours. I went out and pulled him up but it's pointless as I've done it to about 10 in the last few years and new ones keep doing it.

My missus thinks I'm a tosser and should just ignore but I think it's the height of ignorance.

Quite right as well, I've been out to a few posties myself over this, the height of ignorance so it is. 

Because it's just down right bad manners. Like spitting in front of someone or pointing at them, not saying please or thank you. It is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things but it is disrespectful and rude.

I agree with you. You don't just walk through someone's house, why should the garden be any different?

It's taking liberties.

It's the fact they walk right in front of the window that bugs me. Posties do it at my mum's house too. If the front doors were side by side, it wouldn't matter but they walk by two living room windows. Privacy??? 

Needs one of these.

IMG_1501351207.907763.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

It's the fact they walk right in front of the window that bugs me. Posties do it at my mum's house too. If the front doors were side by side, it wouldn't matter but they walk by two living room windows. Privacy??? 

Close the fucking curtains, they could see you from the pavement anyway.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I am not sure what the Chlamydia Kids problem is either tbh. If the posty is willing to run the gauntlet of devil dug shite, old couches and cans of special brew rather than use the path, who cares.

They must have something to hide, or be ashamed of what's in the living room imo. A life size cardboard cut out of Lee Miller doesn't embarrass me so the postie can cut across anytime he likes. 

Mine has just fallen over in her wee bouncy chair after 3 hours of restlessness. Chickens not being counter but might ok till 2330 ish

I'd like to say good luck but I got my own issues.