Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Because it's just down right bad manners. Like spitting in front of someone or pointing at them, not saying please or thank you. It is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things but it is disrespectful and rude.

Think you can look forward to some missing mail in the near future. Hope it's not your birthday soon.

Phone companies advertising European Roaming "included" like its a lovely perk they're offering because they're so generous, whereas it's literally the law and they have no choice in the matter.

Postman delivered my mail there and then instead of going back up my path cut across my garden by my front window to get to my neighbours. I went out and pulled him up but it's pointless as I've done it to about 10 in the last few years and new ones keep doing it.

My missus thinks I'm a tosser and should just ignore but I think it's the height of ignorance.

Maybe Google "how to plant landmines in my lawn"

37 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Because it's just down right bad manners. Like spitting in front of someone or pointing at them, not saying please or thank you. It is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things but it is disrespectful and rude.

You have a tiny penis.

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Postman delivered my mail there and then instead of going back up my path cut across my garden by my front window to get to my neighbours. I went out and pulled him up but it's pointless as I've done it to about 10 in the last few years and new ones keep doing it.

My missus thinks I'm a tosser and should just ignore but I think it's the height of ignorance.

Jeez.

You're  that guy that bursts a kids ball that comes over the fence yeah?

1 hour ago, deej said:

Phone companies advertising European Roaming "included" like its a lovely perk they're offering because they're so generous, whereas it's literally the law and they have no choice in the matter.

Hate the Vodafone advert the now where it comes across that they're the only network to do this.

3 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Miserable fucker. 

Bank of Scotland sending letters x2 every time. Its always utter shite like tiny changes of how they can pay less interest and f**k you over more.

Aye this. Similarly gas and lecky companies where you want online billing but then they have to send you the activation code by mail, then a letter confirming you've activated online billing, then a letter offering you a different tariff, then randomly start sending you paper bills again for no reason. Just email me you c***s, stop sending fucking letters. I read and keep emails. I chuck letters in the bin or lose them.

31 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

If the rest of society was like me and challenged bad manners and ignorance when they seen it then maybe we'd all be a bit better off.

See what I mean, Melanius?