Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pubs/eateries that bring a hot brick and raw meat to your table and expect you to cook it.  Oh, and any cretin who thinks this is 'fun'.

And I thought that getting served your dinner on a roof tile with a jug of chips was bad enough. What the f**k.

Pubs/eateries that bring a hot brick and raw meat to your table and expect you to cook it.  Oh, and any cretin who thinks this is 'fun'.

And I thought that getting served your dinner on a roof tile with a jug of chips was bad enough. What the f**k.

Had this abroad a couple times and loved it, means I can have my steak as rare as possible, and nothing goes cold.

It helped that the steak was the size of a babies head though.

15 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Scousers.

Whinging faced c***s.

I met

one scouser on holiday, pished at lunchtime, rotten teeth and a big beer belly asking if it was true that Scottish folk would drink anything? He'd heard we'd even drink petrol. 

f**k off jakey and take that permanently inserted dummy out your 4 years olds gob.

Ignore if you don't use Excel regularly.

But if you do, why would you not 'freeze panes', as it takes around a nanosecond to do so?

I get irritated sitting in a 'status meeting' or the likes and the presenter has not done this - thus leaving us guessing what all the blurb we're reading on the screen refers to.

6 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

I met

one scouser on holiday, pished at lunchtime, rotten teeth and a big beer belly asking if it was true that Scottish folk would drink anything? He'd heard we'd even drink petrol. 

Eh?  Only me then?

Got a card earlier saying DPD had tried to deliver a parcel but we weren't in, so they left it with a neighbour. Tried the neighbour a couple of times but no answer. Figured no big deal, I'll get it tomorrow.

Oh no... neighbour has to come and ring the fucking bell THREE FUCKING TIMES at HALF PAST FUCKING TEN to hand me the parcel in. Everyone in our street knows we have two young kids, who are now WIDE FUCKING AWAKE.

What the f**k goes through some people's heads?

Ordered a delightful pair of loafers for going on holiday on Monday. They got delivered yesterday, but they'd sent a pair of tan suede ones, instead of tan leather that I'd wanted. It's now a race against the clock to see if the leather ones arrive by Monday.

Ordered a delightful pair of loafers for going on holiday on Monday. They got delivered yesterday, but they'd sent a pair of tan suede ones, instead of tan leather that I'd wanted. It's now a race against the clock to see if the leather ones arrive by Monday.

Loafers? Where are you and the other pensioners going this year?

55 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

You've signed in to the wrong account Shandon

Postman delivered my mail there and then instead of going back up my path cut across my garden by my front window to get to my neighbours. I went out and pulled him up but it's pointless as I've done it to about 10 in the last few years and new ones keep doing it.

My missus thinks I'm a tosser and should just ignore but I think it's the height of ignorance.

Grandad's dog had a stroke last night.

Unfortunately the vet is recommending putting him down and my grandad is distraught at the thought of it.

7 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Postman delivered my mail there and then instead of going back up my path cut across my garden by my front window to get to my neighbours. I went out and pulled him up but it's pointless as I've done it to about 10 in the last few years and new ones keep doing it.

My missus thinks I'm a tosser and should just ignore but I think it's the height of ignorance.

I'm with your missus on this, why do you want to make him faff around walking in the wrong direction?

Edited by welshbairn