Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

21 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

How much, out of interest? Since moving back to Edinburgh I've been a bit shocked by beer prices here.

It is out in Dalkeith, but it was £3.70 a pint compared to £2..49 in Wetherspoon 

I feel like I should just re-iterate that the cauliflower mashed up and mixed through the cheese sauce is only for the kids.  No fucking way would I eat it.  They like it though.

I can't believe you put cauliflower in macaroni cheese and actually eat it you rotter.

It is out in Dalkeith, but it was £3.70 a pint compared to £2..49 in Wetherspoon 

For Edinburgh prices £3.70 isn't too bad. Anything under £4 and I think I'm doing ok. Not really a big fan of Weatherspoons, not sure what it is about them but I tend to find them a bit grim and soulless.

For Edinburgh prices £3.70 isn't too bad. Anything under £4 and I think I'm doing ok. Not really a big fan of Weatherspoons, not sure what it is about them but I tend to find them a bit grim and soulless.

There's plenty of places under £4 a pint. Depends what you're drinking though. I was on the Royal Mile with the girlfriend the other day and a pint and a glass of Pimms (I think?) was over a tenner. My pint was £5.30. Won't be going back there.

Went to a new local bar. Ordered a couple of pints and it was 3 quid more than the local Wetherspoon. Won't be back. 
Insult to injury, was looking at menu outside and a bird shit on me!! Fukin 53 year old and shit on for the first time in my life  outside a fukin rip off poncey pub.[emoji38]

You're old as f**k. Oldy old old.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Just walked past a beauty salon that was advertising something its window to be "semi permanent". Nope, if it's not permanent it's fucking temporary.

That kind of crap will go on for two thirds of eternity.

Car Insurance Renewals.

Got my renewal notice in, price has gone up by over £100 per year. Do the comparison sites and get it for £200 less than their quote. Phone my original company and get the "let's see if we can get that any cheaper for you" chat.

No, you can f**k off, if you can do it cheaper then put that on the renewal notice.

Car Insurance Renewals.
Got my renewal notice in, price has gone up by over £100 per year. Do the comparison sites and get it for £200 less than their quote. Phone my original company and get the "let's see if we can get that any cheaper for you" chat.
No, you can f**k off, if you can do it cheaper then put that on the renewal notice.

They'd be mad to do that. They rely on you being a lazy c**t happy to pay the extra.

Just walked past a beauty salon that was advertising something its window to be "semi permanent". Nope, if it's not permanent it's fucking temporary.

What if you go on holiday to a nudist colony, would you not have a permanent semi?