Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ok maybe be not freezing (18 ish certainly not 23) but it was fucking cloudy.

And shit.

Ah, fair enough. I've been to Balloch, and agree with that.

It was scorching just a wee bit down the road though. I've had to slather aftersun all over my neck and arms like a total fud.

I've just set up my dad's Amazon echo and I'm sitting here ready to make excuses to f**k off as he's asking it stupid shit such as "are Runrig still playing" which it doesn't bloody understand.

It's loud. He's shouting Alexa all the time and it's bugging the f**k out of me. Loves fucking gadgets... I'm out of here.

57 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I've just set up my dad's Amazon echo and I'm sitting here ready to make excuses to f**k off as he's asking it stupid shit such as "are Runrig still playing" which it doesn't bloody understand.

It's loud. He's shouting Alexa all the time and it's bugging the f**k out of me. Loves fucking gadgets... I'm out of here.

Put him in touch with DA Baracus then.

Spanish wine bottles

Having to use a corkscrew to open them - very often only half the cork comes out and the other half invariably crumbles into the wine, making it practically undrinkable. The screwtop arrangement adopted by most British bottlers is a much better idea - although of course the wine costs about 5 times as much.

Spanish wine bottles
Having to use a corkscrew to open them - very often only half the cork comes out and the other half invariably crumbles into the wine, making it practically undrinkable. The screwtop arrangement adopted by most British bottlers is a much better idea - although of course the wine costs about 5 times as much.

Being unable to extract a cork is simply incompetence. Sorry.

The sticky nighttime roastin' het heat that is currently bugging my happiness. Nae chance of sleep tonight never mind a cool breeze to gently kiss my exposed ball sack and allow me some respite from this insufferable heat.

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

When you wear shorts for the first time in a while and someone oh so hilariously comments "So you do have legs!" or some other similarly side splitting derivative.

Firstly, pish clichéd patter. Secondly, how else did they suppose I ambulated previously?

That's the kind of shite folk tend to come out with when a woman wears a skirt instead of their usual trews. Never heard it used on a man.

Are your colleagues under the impression that you are, in fact, a ladyperson of the feminine gender? Worth checking, I feel.

Spanish wine bottles

^^^^UKIP's wine spokesman

6 minutes ago, monkeyblair said:

Johnsons Cotton Buds have just changed from plastic sticks to flimsy cardboard based ones.

Bend like f**k after you have been howking at your ears.

^^^ this, this, fucking this!  :angry:

Apparently the plastic ones are one of the major pollutants of the ocean, but still. Who needs fish anyway.