Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, throbber said:

Considering you haven't seen your own penis since the 00's then go for your life.

You're feeling awfully generous this evening.

Folk who wear band t-shirts cos they think they "look cool" or are the latest trend, and don't actually listen to any music or know any songs by said band.

My step daughter had a jumper with a picture of the members (not cocks) of Nirvana on the front. My step son said "Why are you wearing that ? You couldn't name a song they have done."

She laughed and said "I know, I don't even know what they look like"

"They're on your tits, ya daft boot"

Alright, one from this morning. Radio Scotland spent ages talking about how we'd just beaten a test nation at cricket for the first time, including an interview with the captain. That long on cricket's bad enough, but even worse was the fact that they didn't once mention the name of the country we'd beaten.

I've no idea what a "test nation" is, but I'm assuming that we gave Sealand a good rogering. Close?

My step daughter had a jumper with a picture of the members (not cocks) of Nirvana on the front. My step son said "Why are you wearing that ? You couldn't name a song they have done."

She laughed and said "I know, I don't even know what they look like"

"They're on your tits, ya daft boot"

Was it this yin?

9fce6a716fefd00c8e8c1771bbad8839.jpg

7 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Folk who wear band t-shirts cos they think they "look cool" or are the latest trend, and don't actually listen to any music or know any songs by said band.

A good one is to ask someone wearing a Ramones t-shirt to name a member of the band.  When they can't point out the names of all four original members are on the fucking t-shirt.

8 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Saw someone on TV doing a voxpop piece on the street a while ago asking people what their favorite album was of the band whose T-shirt they were wearing.

"Ummmm....Greatest Hits..." by a young girl wearing either a Motorhead or Ramones shirt.

I posted on something similar a while ago after seeing a non-rock-fan-looking guy wearing a Black Sabbath Never Say Die shirt - an utter crock of pish of an album which even the band now disown, admitting they knew they had a dog on their hands and stuck out before it was properly finished. No Sabbath fan's favourite album is Never Say Die.

9 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Do you ask them?

A girl I used to work with always dressed in sports gear and looked like your typical ned, until one day she showed up in a Ramones t-shirt. I said to her I didn't realise she was into that type of music and her response was "I don't even know who they are, I just like the t-shirt".

Another favourite of mines is another girl who said she was a massive Queen fan, so I asked her what her favourite album was as I am big fan myself. "oh no, I just like a couple of the big hits" was the response. <_<

2 hours ago, resk said:

Was it this yin?

9fce6a716fefd00c8e8c1771bbad8839.jpg

Even Lisa knows there is something wrong with that shirt :lol: 

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

Saw someone on TV doing a voxpop piece on the street a while ago asking people what their favorite album was of the band whose T-shirt they were wearing.

"Ummmm....Greatest Hits..." by a young girl wearing either a Motorhead or Ramones shirt.

I posted on something similar a while ago after seeing a non-rock-fan-looking guy wearing a Black Sabbath Never Say Die shirt - an utter crock of pish of an album which even the band now disown, admitting they knew they had a dog on their hands and stuck out before it was properly finished. No Sabbath fan's favourite album is Never Say Die.

As a non-rock fan, I'm intrigued to know what a non-rock-fan-looking guy looks like...

15 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

As a non-rock fan, I'm intrigued to know what a non-rock-fan-looking guy looks like...

Admittedly, not everyone who's into rock music has hair down to their arse and is covered in tattoos, but the one I'm talking about looked like a chartered surveyor doing a particularly stilted dress-down Friday.