Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

More fucking weather chat.

It's like some boring, cliched nonsense charade that everyone must take part in and play their boring, stupid roles. It's almost as if they've been given lines for it, and just parrot them on and on.

Brainwashed or at least conditioned, and I'm being serious when I apply that to weather chat.

Up here we've got no weather today.

That makes no sense.

I agree with DA. Unless it's absolutely scorching hot people will say it's a horrible day. I genuinely don't know how these people (mostly old ones) have coped living in the UK their whole lives, when more than half the year it isn't sunny and to them that's simply dreadful apparently. When people complain about the weather in fucking January it's even more obscene. Were you expecting to break out the suncream or something?

Twats.

33 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

That makes no sense.

I agree with DA. Unless it's absolutely scorching hot people will say it's a horrible day. I genuinely don't know how these people (mostly old ones) have coped living in the UK their whole lives, when more than half the year it isn't sunny and to them that's simply dreadful apparently. When people complain about the weather in fucking January it's even more obscene. Were you expecting to break out the suncream or something?

Twats.

I have sunbathed in February in Ayr.

Dug the car out the snow to go my summer holidays in May in Glasgow and been pelted with hailstones in July, Ayr again.

Perils of a maritime climate8)

I'm watching the repeat of Dara O'Briain's Go 8 Bit and the first game they played was Crash Team Racing.

I was seething at how disgustingly terrible they all were at it

I grew up in a part of the country where rainfall was high even by British standards. Sometimes it was every single day, seemingly for weeks on end. At times you would start to run out of dry clothes and every pair of shoes you owned had salt stains on them due to the repeated soakings. Every now and then we'd get a few consecutive days of sunshine and immediately, the old farts would start moaning.

"Ooh, it's too 'ot" and "I'll be glad when it cools down a bit" and "The gardens need rain." 

It rains well over 300 days a year - the gardens will cope for a few hours so shut the eff up. 

7 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

I have sunbathed in February in Ayr.

Dug the car out the snow to go my summer holidays in May in Glasgow and been pelted with hailstones in July, Ayr again.

Thank f**k Rutger Hauer decided to rewrite the original speech that was in the script for Blade Runner.

I'm watching the repeat of Dara O'Briain's Go 8 Bit and the first game they played was Crash Team Racing.
I was seething at how disgustingly terrible they all were at it

Not everyone was ridiculously good at it like you, bordering on suspicious. p***k [emoji1]

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Not everyone was ridiculously good at it like you, bordering on suspicious. p***k emoji1.png

No one was as good as me, but these cuntos were sickeningly bad. One of them could barely control her character and just kept swaying side to side. One of them never used weapons. All of them kept driving in to the water and off a bridge. None of them used the jump function. They all drove across the grass, they often failed to hit the speed pads and often drove in to TNT boxes and vials.

I'm getting angry just thinking about it again

Scottish expats in Australia who call themselves 'Scozzies'.
f**k off.

:huh: Admittedly I don't know many Scottish expats here but I've never heard that expression before.

I presume you gave them a swift boot in the chuff?

:huh: Admittedly I don't know many Scottish expats here but I've never heard that expression before.

I presume you gave them a swift boot in the chuff?

Never heard that term either and I've been here more than I've been there.