Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

34 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Those fuckin meerkats in the TV ads have overstayed their welcome. 

Those bloody foreign animals coming into this country and stealing work from British animals........

BREXIT NOW and send them home

Churchill_Insurance_logo.jpg

Edited by MEADOWXI

Glasgow City Council and their new parking restrictions. If you want to apply for a resident's badge, you go on to the website to be told

Unfortunately the application form for parking permits is not yet available as it is currently being modified.

When it is available it will appear on the right hand side of the screen.

We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter.

So you phone the number on the page instead, where you navigate through a series of menus, in between which a recording tells you that you can apply on the website. Once you get to the option you want, you are given the same info about applying on the website. Twice. Although it is in a different voice to the one you listen to during the menu. Then they cut you off.

Absolutely magnificent customer service.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Further to my rant on the facebook thread about wee fannies and their "sesh", I am submitting Strongbow Dark Fruits as todays pttgoyn. Get it in the fucking sea. Utter pish. All it is is a crutch for wee fuds who dont actually even like drinking to be able to be in a pub. Learn to love lager or GTF.

Fruit cider is for fannies.

Edited by Rugster
Forgot the fruit. Oops

I like cider and like to try a new one every so often. I gave Smirnoff's attempt a go. It's actually really nice but goes down far too easy (oo er). Just like drinking juice which isn't really a good thing when it comes to alcohol.

586e79877e954_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

Strongbow brought out a drink that was fucking delicious but it obviously never gained support as I can't get it anywhere now. Dark Fruits seems to be all the rage just now. It's OK but gets sickly quite quickly. It's not a patch on this beautiful creation

586e79efcf98e_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I like cider and like to try a new one every so often. I gave Smirnoff's attempt a go. It's actually really nice but goes down far too easy (oo er). Just like drinking juice which isn't really a good thing when it comes to alcohol.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1483635077.722488.jpg

Strongbow brought out a drink that was fucking delicious but it obviously never gained support as I can't get it anywhere now. Dark Fruits seems to be all the rage just now. It's OK but gets sickly quite quickly. It's not a patch on this beautiful creation

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1483635183.304698.jpg

If you want to drink something fruity then buy some Robinson's diluting juice you manchild.

43 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

angry-eyes.gif

I call it Dilutable.
I would also occasionally drink it without diluting it, cause I'm fucking mental.

Do you tend to call it dilutable after you've drunk it undiluted? Think the sugar might be the explanation.
I drank some undiluted recently (I didn't realise it was undiluted) and fucking hell I thought my teeth were melting!

55 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Cider is for children that haven't acquired a taste for beer and those are for children not quite up to cider.

Except for the moon juice you get in the West Country.