Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I prefer BT anyway, i don't think they are as corrupt as Sky overall and the pundits they get for the football are a good mix and not just yes men like Neville and Redknap. Really enjoy their Scottish football coverage, particularly the seethe generated by Chris Sutton.

Gary Neville is worth the monthly fee alone.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Back to work tomorrow . Yass

Never had a day off, ya bass.

My tity itsy today, My boss, emailed me and gave the thumbs down, and told me not to speak to clients in that way/ then the next morning he called me (very unusual), to apologize, as I had nothing wrong after reading the emails.

Read before you shout. I had a shite night thinking what the f**k I did do wrong.

During the conversation he said I was too soft. and will deal wife these fuckers. 

I think the thought of going back to work after a break is actually worse then going back. Once you're up and back in the routine it's fine. This has been the worst ever one for me though because of the new baby and I've really enjoyed being at home with my wife and daughter and now it's back to the grind. Oh for a lottery win!

I was in the office yesterday doing some OT, place was deserted so sort of broke me in for this morning.

As Ruggy said, the thought of going back is often worse than actually being back!

I was in the office yesterday doing some OT, place was deserted so sort of broke me in for this morning.

As Ruggy said, the thought of going back is often worse than actually being back!

Had about a hunner handshakes and Happy New Years so far this morning along with nearly everybody, including myself, moaning at how shite they feel being back and how much they over indulged on food and drink.

This will last until next Monday too as everyone comes back in their dribs and drabs.

Everyone going on a diet and kicking the booze in January. I always struggle with this idea that because everyone eats and drinks more than usual in December that it means everyone should go through collective atonement and exercise the sins of the previous couple of weeks.

People like Joe Wicks appearing everywhere.

Now they are saying we shouldn't take cakes and biscuits into work as it is cruel on those who are dieting. How the f**k is it cruel? If you are on a diet and someone offers you cake say no. How has it come to a point where the person taking in cake for other people is now the bad guy?

I was going to ask if anyone was doing the Joe Wicks 90 day plan as I have heard quite a bit about it, i really just don't believe you should pay someone £49 per month to get you in shape though. People should be able to eat healthy and exercise without needing to pay someone £150 for it surely? What will be special about this particular training/eating plan? 

I've tweaked my back and it's extremely annoying.

I always do it doing something innocuous. I've never hurt my back lifting weights or exercising. Yesterday I was boxed in in a car park so had to twist to get in and it's pinged my back. Fucking backs.

33 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Everyone going on a diet and kicking the booze in January. I always struggle with this idea that because everyone eats and drinks more than usual in December that it means everyone should go through collective atonement and exercise the sins of the previous couple of weeks.

People like Joe Wicks appearing everywhere.

Now they are saying we shouldn't take cakes and biscuits into work as it is cruel on those who are dieting. How the f**k is it cruel? If you are on a diet and someone offers you cake say no. How has it come to a point where the person taking in cake for other people is now the bad guy?

I love being back at work in Jan, as all the fat fuckers I work with bring in the leftover sugary stuff they have from Xmas/NY, desperate for some high-metabolism, doesn't get fat sugar junkie to polish them all off.

And being a high-metabolism, doesn't get fat sugar junkie, I'm in there like a tramp on chips.

Edited by Boghead ranter

51 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

What next? People shouldn't drive to work as it might upset the ones who have to take the bus?

39 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

And being a high-metabolism, doesn't get fat sugar junkie, I'm in there like a tramp on chips.

I used to be like that. 6'2", 13st from the age of 16 and could eat what I wanted without putting a single lb on my skinny frame.

Then I hit 40. Jogging down some stairs I realised I had tits! (quite enjoyed it so jogged down them again). Now I vary between 16 and 17st and can't shift a gut that looks like I'm pregnant.

Just now, NewBornBairn said:

I used to be like that. 6'2", 13st from the age of 16 and could eat what I wanted without putting a single lb on my skinny frame.

Then I hit 40. Jogging down some stairs I realised I had tits! (quite enjoyed it so jogged down them again). Now I vary between 16 and 17st and can't shift a gut that looks like I'm pregnant.

I'm now past the 50 mark, and fortunately the metabolism hasn't crumbled yet, so I'm milking it for all it's worth before the inevitable crashing down of my world.