Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sky calling you asking why you jacked in sky sports when you told them at the time. I'll take half price if you include BT Sports for free" 

:lol:

No im afraid we can't  do that sir, would you like sky movies.

For free?

No sir. 

Ok then bye.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Sky calling you asking why you jacked in sky sports when you told them at the time. I'll take half price if you include BT Sports for free" 

No im afraid we can't  do that sir, would you like sky movies.

For free?

No sir. 

Ok then bye.

I recently got my total SKY package reduced by about £35 per month but had to actually cancel it completely and endure countless phone calls before that happened.  They're a pain in the arse to deal with.

I have heard cancelling Sky is fairly difficult, we might attempt it soon and just use freeview for all we watch.

My PTTGOYN for today is folk who think its acceptable to just dump their Christmas tress outside on the street.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have heard cancelling Sky is fairly difficult, we might attempt it soon and just use freeview for all we watch.

My PTTGOYN for today is folk who think its acceptable to just dump their Christmas tress outside on the street.

I read somewhere that folks with 'pay-tv' in whatever form barely watch under 20% of all the channels paid for.

I gave up my cable subscription a few years ago, if there's a game on I really want to watch I'll go to a local pub.

Or worse, I'll attend Sons' games :):P

26 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

They're morons, why would you want skysports back when they've lost just about every game?

No champions league, no Friday night and lost sat lunchtime and tea time. But you get golf sir, don't you like golf?

They've actually gained Friday night and lunchtime Premier League games this season. Oh, and now have the bank holiday games back.

Still, why let facts get in the way of a good rant. :P

20 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

£26 for 6mths of Sportsmania and you get all the channels plus loads more. Probably won't last forever but it's the best money I've spent in a long while.

What are the loads more you get in addition to all the channels?

shite.jpg

8 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

What are the loads more you get in addition to all the channels?

shite.jpg

Off the top of my head, American sports channels, free pay per view events, live 3pm Premiership games on a Saturday, not sure if you get Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen tv etc.. with Sky but you get all them as well. There's more thank likely plenty of others but I think that'll do for now.

I prefer BT anyway, i don't think they are as corrupt as Sky overall and the pundits they get for the football are a good mix and not just yes men like Neville and Redknap. Really enjoy their Scottish football coverage, particularly the seethe generated by Chris Sutton.