Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

You need a chunkier pillow. Memory foam is the way to go.

You can fit your shoulders and head on your pillow? Are you Kevin Finlayson?

The answer is two pillows of differing softness.  The bottom one should be reasonably firm and supportive and the top one soft and yielding.  I currently have a latex (Dunlopillo) bottom one and a wool-filled top one and it's a brilliant combination.  Pricey but well worth it.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The answer is two pillows of differing softness.  The bottom one should be reasonably firm and supportive and the top one soft and yielding.  I currently have a latex (Dunlopillo) bottom one and a wool-filled top one and it's a brilliant combination.  Pricey but well worth it.

Image result for those aren't pillows

I think I've got two identical shiters from Asda. I don't really see what the difficulty is, it's big lumps of pliable fabric that move/adjust to your body anyway.
Perhaps what whiskychimp needs is one of these:
1518225-980x.jpg&key=9b0290d0ece47fea7107be9183c6b2bdc11c677bc987e54cc576227862d0bcf5

You've just stirred my loins with that pic. Christ I'm going to have to get me some of that.

1 minute ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Double-barrelled surnames. Pick one or the other or tell your folks to get married.

1 minute ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Double-barrelled surnames. Pick one or the other or tell your folks to get married.

I see what you did there,

56 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think I've got two identical shiters from Asda. I don't really see what the difficulty is, it's big lumps of pliable fabric that move/adjust to your body anyway.

Perhaps what whiskychimp needs is one of these:

1518225-980x.jpg

Looks perfect for sleeping on your side.

Roll onto your back be your in all kinds of hell; neck out of alignment, too hot, no shoulder room.

Roll onto your front and it would be like giving a blowie to Stay Puft. 

gb-marshmallow.jpg