Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

15 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Since hogmanay I have been going through an extremely acrimonious break up which will probably end in divorce due to the discovery of infidelity in text messages.

It's f**k all to do with me, its the missus's sister and her man but all the same for the last three days now i have still been going through it as much as anyone.

Great storytelling here though, fair play. I was already halfway to wishing you condolences.

Commentators on games saying "Just about" all the time. As in "He just about cleared that strike" or "the goalkeeper just about kept that out". There's no fucking "just about" about it, they either cleared/saved etc the ball or they didn't.

If it was me at least I would have had the consolation of pumping a wee tidy to make up for hearing about every detail of everything ie the same details as they were three days ago.

More details please.

Don't know whether I should post this or not. I may ruin lives.... 

..... I have recently had the conscious thought that I don't how to use a pillow. 

They're not fat enough to cover the distance from head to bed when sleeping on your side. 

If you're on your back, should you have just your head on, or head and shoulders. 

Should you actually do without a pillow at all? 

These thoughts are now what keep me awake 

Various reasons spent much of last few days in pubs....the current shite I am hearing as FACTS between the drunk bellends as I try to read paper and watch the football is

'Malt Whisky can only be Malt whisky if brewed in sherry casks'

'Now Andy Murray is a Sir he is guaranteed £100K a year minimum salary from from the state'

The level of stupidity in humanity that 2016 failed to kill depresses me

..... I have recently had the conscious thought that I don't how to use a pillow. 

They're not fat enough to cover the distance from head to bed when sleeping on your side. 
If you're on your back, should you have just your head on, or head and shoulders. 

You need a chunkier pillow. Memory foam is the way to go.

You can fit your shoulders and head on your pillow? Are you Kevin Finlayson?

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Think there is a poster on here that is a bit of an expert on pillows that cover your head on the bed..

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

James Forrest imo 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Memory foam is shite unless you spend the whole night in one position. Move and it doesn't respond quick enough.... Robbing tempur bas'

Memory foam is shite unless you spend the whole night in one position. Move and it doesn't respond quick enough.... Robbing tempur bas'

It does if you get a decent one. There are loads of different types. Some are shite, like you say.