Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Joining in the shoppers getting in the way theme, I'm afraid I totally lost it today. Pushing my wife around the shops in her wheelchair and we gets stuck in a clothes shop aisle behind two women who are gassing away, oblivious to the world. After coughing and trying a polite "Excuse me", we're totally ignored so I tried to turn the wheelchair in the narrow aisle but couldn't. Tried reversing but somebody had brought up a clothes rail so the route was blocked. So once again but a bit louder I said "Excuse me" and one of the women turns, looks at me then looks at the wife as if she was a piece of shit, "tuts" loudly then turns back to her pal and continues yacking. 

If there hadn't been a wheelchair between us I swear I would have lamped her. 

Instead, I very loudly roared "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY YOU IGNORANT FUCKING BITCH!". The entire shop stopped dead to turn and look and she damn near shat herself as her pal pulled her out the way. As we went past her I called her a "Stupid c**t" only slightly less loudly than before.

I'm now in the bad books with the wife for making a scene. WTF?

Brilliant. Post of the year for me.

the loud immature idiot in my office is currently showing off and shouting at the top of his voice. Thank f**k i'm getting away early today or i would be up for murder charges on Tuesday. 

Grumpy old man shouts at people in shops.

The real problem is that somewhere these two women will be telling this story with them as the victim. Perspective is key.

If you could've scrambled to the moral high ground as you went past to somehow point out why you had to bollock them - but I know that's asking too much.

The sheer emotional release from yelling must've been orgasmic.

10 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Joining in the shoppers getting in the way theme, I'm afraid I totally lost it today. Pushing my wife around the shops in her wheelchair and we gets stuck in a clothes shop aisle behind two women who are gassing away, oblivious to the world. After coughing and trying a polite "Excuse me", we're totally ignored so I tried to turn the wheelchair in the narrow aisle but couldn't. Tried reversing but somebody had brought up a clothes rail so the route was blocked. So once again but a bit louder I said "Excuse me" and one of the women turns, looks at me then looks at the wife as if she was a piece of shit, "tuts" loudly then turns back to her pal and continues yacking. 

Instead, I very loudly roared "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY YOU IGNORANT FUCKING BITCH!". The entire shop stopped dead to turn and look and she damn near shat herself as her pal pulled her out the way. As we went past her I called her a "Stupid c**t" only slightly less loudly than before.

Well done mate, by all accounts it was utterly deserved. You asked politely twice, your wife is in a wheelchair and 0 fucks where given by them, you were completely within your right.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

Fucking custom charges. Paid £30 for a item from japan and £20 recorded delivery, if i was to buy it from my local guy here id be looking at £70-80 so i was making a pretty respectable saving. Item was meant to take no more than 10 working days to arrive, that was the 28th of november, its just now arrived in the UK and fucking parcel force have hit me with £19 of charges for it. Completely defeated the point in buying it during a sale cause all the savings have been taken away at this point and if i had just gotten it from my local guy id have had it 3 weeks ago if not sooner.

4 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Fucking custom charges. Paid £30 for a item from japan and £20 recorded delivery, if i was to buy it from my local guy here id be looking at £70-80 so i was making a pretty respectable saving. Item was meant to take no more than 10 working days to arrive, that was the 28th of november, its just now arrived in the UK and fucking parcel force have hit me with £19 of charges for it. Completely defeated the point in buying it during a sale cause all the savings have been taken away at this point and if i had just gotten it from my local guy id have had it 3 weeks ago if not sooner.

Support you local dealer is the lesson to be learned from this and you can inspect the gear when you buy it.

16 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

I hope you ran over her foot as you went past.

6 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

So why didn't you?

15 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Whilst not condoning the actions, 

I know what it's like to work with livestock, 

It isn't always possible to carry out the work with an animal weighing in excess if half tonne, in a safe way by the book, I challenge those wgi are horrified to try it,

The kicking if calves to me looks Like it was just and light kick to get the calf to get to it's feet, action I've seen all vets do , it didn't appear to be full force, brutal kicking.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Fucking mental - played cluedo for 2 hours with my parents and now watching BBC1 which is fun I suppose. You?

Hardcore. I've gone a bit OTT on the espresso so in for the long haul. Burned my hands to f**k but otherwise all good.