Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

People who say 'no idear' instead of the correct 'no idea'.  There's 2 losers in my office who say it.  Fucking gimps.

download.jpg

I think that's the influence of Eastenders and other such E postcode based language-torturing pish. 

People who say 'no idear' instead of the correct 'no idea'.  There's 2 losers in my office who say it.  Fucking gimps.

download.jpg

A lassie I hang about with from time to time still says "fo" instead of "though." I hadn't heard anyone say that since early days at secondary school, and even then I don't have a clue why it started.

My PTTGOYN is people who believe ridiculous stories about footballers and other celebrities because it's written with quotation marks on top of a photo of the person in question.

The latest one circulating is Paul Scholes smashing a ball off an old wifey's head from 30 yards because Roy Keane and David Beckham dared him to do so. Who the f**k believes that??

The fucking Kardashians. I don't want to know what is going on in there lives yet it seems impossible to avoid. Even the fucking New Statesman has an article on their homepage about them today.

I'm going to guess 99% of people who read the New Statesman don't give a shit about the Kardashians so why inflict them upon us?

Seems my wife has agreed for me to go to a Halloween party once I get home from Tannadice at the end of the month.

I'm expected to come up with a great costume idea and of course purchase said costume.

Probably a minimal chance of me seeing MOTD that night too.

:(:(:(:(

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Halloween is for idiots, i am refusing to go to a Halloween / birthday party I have been invited to because I have no interest in dressing up for it.

where's your sense of adventure, Throbber?

16 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Seems my wife has agreed for me to go to a Halloween party once I get home from Tannadice at the end of the month.

I'm expected to come up with a great costume idea and of course purchase said costume.

Probably a minimal chance of me seeing MOTD that night too.

:(:(:(:(

Buying costumes is for unimaginative losers. Make one or don't go.

Just now, throbber said:

It's not about sense of adventure it's just I find dressing up for a night out if you are around about 30 is cringe.

you're going to end up a right Victor Meldrew in a few years time!

23 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Having a car for a week has reminded of my pet hate on the roads; the tossers who wait until the traffic lights change before putting on their indicators to turn right thus holding up everyone behind them.

If they indicated before the lights changed would that make them not have to turn right and still hold everyone up?

In the office and I appreciate you went to the US for a week last year, and and going again to the US in a few weeks but if you continue to refer to Autumn as 'the Fall',

I will come round to your side of the office and batter you round the head with your computer screen.