Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

19 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

All hot drinks are terrible.

The obsession with tea and coffee in this country baffles me.

^^^Good guy who knows the score. I have long espoused such views on here. Glad to see there is another, especially one who shares my bafflement with tea and coffee. It's just odd to me. Folk seem to be robots who's first thought is to stick on the kettle in many situations and who seem to spend quite a bit of cash on tea and coffee. 

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

^^^Good guy who knows the score. I have long espoused such views on here. Glad to see there is another, especially one who shares my bafflement with tea and coffee. It's just odd to me. Folk seem to be robots who's first thought is to stick on the kettle in many situations and who seem to spend quite a bit of cash on tea and coffee. 

th?&id=OIP.M4c016d26ce03716e7edf7422e0cca744o0&w=300&h=199&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

55 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What do you drink instead? I have visions of you having an entire room filled floor to ceiling with cartons of Um Bongo.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What do you drink instead? I have visions of you having an entire room filled floor to ceiling with cartons of Um Bongo.

Nah, they only drink that in the Congo.

Water and Diet Coke mainly. Add in some orange juice and milk, and the occasional Sugar Free Irn Bru. 

39 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nah, they only drink that in the Congo.

Water and Diet Coke mainly. Add in some orange juice and milk, and the occasional Sugar Free Irn Bru. 

I've got quite into Crusha recently. Not found a store that sells the lime stuff but chocolate or raspberry are good too. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

When you're cracking eggs into a jug and a little bit of shell falls in and it takes you about 45 minutes to chase the fucker about the jug before you eventually get it out.

Use the shell in your hand instead of a spoon or other, it works every time.