Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

This American notion of adding a number to your brat's name.  Davis Love III, the US Ryder Cup captain for starters.  Sad b*****d as I am, I looked it up and he has a wean called Davis Love IV.  Not sure what's worse, calling your brat "III" or using the name without a hint of embarrassment and continuing the trend with your own offspring.

I came very close to being "the 3rd" when my parents where deciding my name, but thankfully my mum decided that would be cruel and unusual punishment so veto'ed the name.

Oh, and not really an American Thing.. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

I saw it once. A group of American guys, the equivalent of your typical pub golf bores, dare each other to pretend to be gay. Tragic stuff. 

Impractical Jokers is fucking awful. I'm stunned by the number of seemingly sane, intelligent people I know that actually like that set-up pish. 

My father-in-law loves it.

It's fucking shite.

I tried watching a episode, but after about 2 minutes i wanted to kick the shite out the lot of them.

44bbd0712f856ae177aec889ae6abd54.jpg

Sat in pub, stunner has just sat down at next table on her own. She is a classy bird, drinking pints. Fancy my chances here but then I remember that I am an old ugly git plus I'm with the wife. If only I was 30 years younger... I'd still not stand a chance but it's nice to dream. Lol.

Sat in pub, stunner has just sat down at next table on her own. She is a classy bird, drinking pints. Fancy my chances here but then I remember that I am an old ugly git plus I'm with the wife. If only I was 30 years younger... I'd still not stand a chance but it's nice to dream. Lol.

Offer to take her back to yours for twenty cans of Fosters.