Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Gas and electricity bill has went up. Ffs :-(

I have a deep seated cynicism about both Scottish Power and Scottish Gas.

Can't remember how I ended up with them, but swapped across to Ovo energy about 5 years ago, totally painless experience and have been running the gas and electric in the house for less than £70/month since..

I have a deep seated cynicism about both Scottish Power and Scottish Gas.

Can't remember how I ended up with them, but swapped across to Ovo energy about 5 years ago, totally painless experience and have been running the gas and electric in the house for less than £70/month since..

Had a bunch of boiler and installation quotes from a bunch of companies recently and Scottish Gas were one of the more expensive quotes... and that was with the 25% Centrica staff discount.

Guess somebody's got to pay for all those big overheads and prime time advertising slots.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yes, A poor soul this morning at 6am wanted some booze, ran out and needed more to "get on it", Got told no afraid not and he decided to try and steal a Tv instead.

Just thought id share this with you and i do hope you got the wine you were after :)

I'm not surprised people turn to drink and iniquity when faced with such poor store design.

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Tesco Kingsway in Dundee. The wine is literally as far away as its possible to be from the wine bags.

It's about a mile.

Whenever this sort of stuff annoys you just remember that someone is paid a considerably larger amount of money than anyone who actually works in a shop to design this floor plan.