Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The referees having to yellow card players (Shevchenko and Ballack in question) for celebrating a goal on a UEFA 'technicality'. <_<

I agree it's a duff rule but you can see the logic in it. On both occasions a look at the fans behind the goal will see a big surge from several people desperate to grab a hold of their hero and taking a dive over 3 or 4 rows of seats, could be dangerous one of these times. Think that is the rationale behind it anyway.

While on the subject of the Petrol Station at Tescos in Perth - A big "up yer arse" to the daft cow who wouldnt get her big (and likely unecesary) motor out of the way when I tried to change what pump I was at.

Had driven the Kit up to Forfar's Thursday training at McDiarmid and went to fill the transit up - not knowing what side the fuel filler was on - Wrong guess - doh.

Still - What did you think those white lights meant you silly cow!!! :angry:

Service uber slow

Ditherers! I hate supermarkets at the best of times, I usually just want to get in there, get what I want and get the f'ck out of there as quickly as possible. However, they're always 10 times worse on a Sunday; congested like mad and full of people who want to stand in the middle of the f'cking aisle deliberating over the size of a cucumber while i'm holding a basket full to the f'cking brim. If you want to spend countless hours deliberating over the most pathetic things, then move out of everybody else's f'cking way.

what annoys me the most is people who park in disabled or parent and child parking at my local tescos(generally when its raining so they have less distance to walk) when there not disabled or have no kids,it annoys me as my sons disabled and usually i cant park there due to there ignorance,i once asked a woman who parked there and was leaving her car(as i had to park at other side of car park with my son)was she disabled or did she have a kid with her,she said no niether,but iam 2 weeks pregnant,so i asked at customer service if this was allowed,they said yes these spaces are for mums to be also,yes i said for women who are 7 or 8 months pregnant not some slapper who dropped her drawers the weekend before and was using it as a excuse :(

While on the subject of the Petrol Station at Tescos in Perth - A big "up yer arse" to the daft cow who wouldnt get her big (and likely unecesary) motor out of the way when I tried to change what pump I was at.

Had driven the Kit up to Forfar's Thursday training at McDiarmid and went to fill the transit up - not knowing what side the fuel filler was on - Wrong guess - doh.

Still - What did you think those white lights meant you silly cow!!! :angry:

Service uber slow

people using my name in their petty rants :P

do you work in the tesco,s close to st j,s ground?

Yeah.

Yes, I am aware of this. I have bore witness to the mincing on many occasions.

Haha! You're just jealous because Mrs MacLeod never comes to self service, whereas you can't escape from her! :lol:

When you get a week off school, think it's brilliant, then realise that you go back the next day and haven't done any homework yet. :(

Now I have LOADS of homework which all has to be done tomorrows as I go back on Tuesday. :(

When you get a week off school, think it's brilliant, then realise that you go back the next day and haven't done any homework yet. :(

Now I have LOADS of homework which all has to be done tomorrows as I go back on Tuesday. :(

The joys of two weeks off! :lol::P:lol:

I think i'll sit about from about 9 til 3 playing FM, on Tuesday - what about you, Gary?

Edited by Dunc

She works at self serve, she just watches other people do it :P

I once had some woman rant at me relatively late one night at Tesco's when the majority of disabled spaces were free and I parked there. I got out the car, shut the door and was just locking it when she raced up to me and pointed out I was in the disabled section. Clearly because I was young, and looked relatively healthy she assumed I was at it.

I informed her I had 2 broken metarsels, and was parking there whether she liked it or not. She sort of shut up and walked away sheepishly.

Do you have a disabled badge though? If you don't then you clearly were 'at it'. You have no way of knowing whether or not the next 15 customers that go to the supermarket are in need of the spaces. I'm sure there would have been other spaces that were just as close.

However, I have a disabled badge and even though I display it when I get out of the car, I still get comments about using someone else badge! I cannae win! I have had many arguments with old duffers about it! I normally make a horrible comment back to them and ask them that if they would care to take my MS away from me then they could gladly take my space. Or the odd comment about how being fat is very obvious but with MS they tend not to douse you in blue and orange spots!

She works at self serve, she just watches other people do it :P

I once had some woman rant at me relatively late one night at Tesco's when the majority of disabled spaces were free and I parked there. I got out the car, shut the door and was just locking it when she raced up to me and pointed out I was in the disabled section. Clearly because I was young, and looked relatively healthy she assumed I was at it.

I informed her I had 2 broken metarsels, and was parking there whether she liked it or not. She sort of shut up and walked away sheepishly.

This reminds me of last nights episode of curb your enthusiasm. :lol: