Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And finally also at the school gates this morning the amount of arseholes bringing a travel mug with them. Your standing at the school gates for ten minutes cunto not ascending Ben Nevis.

Anyway that will do for now.

This ^^^

The whole travel mug thing.

When did it become essential to have a coffee or tea or a plastic bottle filled with some disgusting coloured smoothie stuff in it if you were going to be more than 15mins away from your house or desk at work. It bugs me too.

Read about child obesity getting worse.

Keep reading stories of mums driving kids to school wearing gym clothes.

Contradiction or are they just trying to impress someone?

Too lazy to walk to school but go to gym. Aye right then

Without reading the stories it's hard to say, but really, a half-hour walk to school is nowhere near as productive as a half-hour of serious cardio (assuming they're doing cardio and focusing on a calorie deficit.) Most people could stand to introduce more walking into their routine, sure, but if they're following a programme and they have limited hours in the day then driving to the gym makes perfect sense.

Without reading the stories it's hard to say, but really, a half-hour walk to school is nowhere near as productive as a half-hour of serious cardio (assuming they're doing cardio and focusing on a calorie deficit.) Most people could stand to introduce more walking into their routine, sure, but if they're following a programme and they have limited hours in the day then driving to the gym makes perfect sense.

How would you know you fat c**t?

Only joking - good to see you back :P

I was out for an Indian at lunchtime and there was a plethora of arseholes having a meal while wearing their works lanyards. Just f**k off.

Lanyard is a fucking shite word too. Why don't they just call it a cuntbadge or something? It's petty. And it gets on my fucking nerves. Shite!

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

I was out for an Indian at lunchtime and there was a plethora of arseholes having a meal while wearing their works lanyards. Just f**k off.

Also the amount of mummy's at the school gates who drop of their kids in the morning attired in their gym apparel while ensuring everyone hears that they are off too Zumba or wherever. Piss off nobody cares.

And finally also at the school gates this morning the amount of arseholes bringing a travel mug with them. Your standing at the school gates for ten minutes cunto not ascending Ben Nevis.

Anyway that will do for now.

I had to google "lanyard". You're absolutely right about this group.

Not sure I agree on the ladies in gym gear but I suppose it depends on who is wearing it.

Folk who wear their work pass outside of work are fucking weirdos. I bet all they were talking about was their work as well. Gimps.

I need to wear one for work but it's never on show outside the building.

Folk who wear their work pass outside of work are fucking weirdos. I bet all they were talking about was their work as well. Gimps.

I need to wear one for work but it's never on show outside the building.

In the James Watt in Greenock on a Friday night you used to see people still wearing their T-Mobile IDs. Harrowing.

I wear a cuntbadge everyday. It's called my face.

Ah, your self-deprecating humour is why we love you Joey.

You do look like a c**t though.

ETA: I once forgot to take my badge off and found myself wearing it on the underground. The rage other people must have felt was nothing to how angry I was at myself.

Edited by Mark Connolly