Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A delivery at half 9 at night? ;)

Not really. I don't have the god given right to park outside my gate, and the issue isn't about me not getting to park right outside my gate. As a matter of fact there is a pub out of photo shot, to the left in the pic. At the weekend they host bingo and if I'm away before it starts then it's pretty common I don't get to park near my gate. I've never once became irate about it as, as you say, I've no divine right to park there. What I do have take issue with is some tosser taking precious parking space when he has two of his own personal parking spaces (his drive and outside of it). It smacks of absolute tosserism* :angry:

* So what, it's a real word to me! ;):lol:

How much further do you need to walk?

I agree with you. Get a hold of the c**t and ask him what his fucking problem is.*

*unless he's a big bassa.

I reckon I could take him like. If I felt otherwise, my way of dealing with it would be to rant behind his back on a social media site :ph34r:

A delivery at half 9 at night? ;)

Not really. I don't have the god given right to park outside my gate, and the issue isn't about me not getting to park right outside my gate. As a matter of fact there is a pub out of photo shot, to the left in the pic. At the weekend they host bingo and if I'm away before it starts then it's pretty common I don't get to park near my gate. I've never once became irate about it as, as you say, I've no divine right to park there. What I do have take issue with is some tosser taking precious parking space when he has two of his own personal parking spaces (his drive and outside of it). It smacks of absolute tosserism* :angry:

* So what, it's a real word to me! ;):lol:

To be honest the photos are so shite I can't make much out anyway. I'm just enjoying your seethe at such a non-occurrence.

To be honest the photos are so shite I can't make much out anyway. I'm just enjoying your seethe at such a non-occurrence.

You'd have been fucking lovin' it last night when I pulled up then. Surprised I've not been issued with an ASBO this morning with the ranting I was doing :lol:

The number of times The Hunt For Red October has been on the telly recently. Must have been on at least 8 times in 3 weeks. (maybe not statistically correct as I didn't really count, but it seems to be on a lot.)

Great film though

The number of times The Hunt For Red October has been on the telly recently. Must have been on at least 8 times in 3 weeks. (maybe not statistically correct as I didn't really count, but it seems to be on a lot.)

Another generation of film watchers are confused as to why a Russian submarine commander sounds exactly like an Irish American cop from Chicago.

3 lassies at work today talking about visiting London and travelling on the tubes. All 3 of them said it.

You didn't point out that we have gigolos here in Scotland?

I'm sure not all of them look like this:

fat-bastard-1.jpg

Great film though

Another generation of film watchers are confused as to why a Russian submarine commander sounds exactly like an Irish American cop from Chicago.

Absolutely dire movie.

Read the book before the movie was made.

The comparison and great chunks of the story and plot that are missed in the movie is astounding.

Hate the number of people that rave about movies as great,

but compared to the original book they are tedious and appalling.

Hunt for Red October and Trainspotting being to great examples.