Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Absolute f*cking c*nts that don't use their f*cking driveways!! Or at the very least don't park their car in front of said driveway. Utter utter arsehole behaviour. I've put two pics in the spoiler. The first one shows my car (black one) and the utter Dickhead's car behind it, sitting right outside my f*cking gate! The next photo shows the very back of Dickhead's car (and another silver car) and at the very right of it you can see the entrance to his driveway. I defy anyone to convince me my rage is not OTT on this matter :angry: :angry: :angry:

post-12169-14422644380493_thumb.jpg

post-12169-14422644515022_thumb.jpg

Edited by 19QOS19

I can't see what you're so angry about.No, seriously, I can't see it. Do you not have a flash on your camera?

:lol: I get your point, but in the same breath I worry about your eyesight Mrs M if you can't see what's needed to be seen in the pic :P

FWIW heres the pic with the flash on I took first:-

post-12169-14422650073523_thumb.jpg

Far worse with the flash tbh. I'm guessing it's because of the lamppost outside. The camera hasn't been working well for a while mind you. Fucking Apple. That's another PTTGOMN!

Absolute f*cking c*nts that don't use their f*cking driveways!! Or at the very least don't park their car in front of said driveway. Utter utter arsehole behaviour. I've put two pics in the spoiler. The first one shows my car (black one) and the utter Dickhead's car behind it, sitting right outside my f*cking gate! The next photo shows the very back of Dickhead's car (and another silver car) and at the very right of it you can see the entrance to his driveway. I defy anyone to convince me my rage is not OTT on this matter :angry: :angry: :angry:

When watching the Everton v Chelsea highlights on Saturday, and seeing both teams wearing white shorts.

I may have mentioned it before, and I've no idea why it bothers me, but it does. In a match the two teams playing shouldn't wear shorts that clash. They just shouldn't. It just looks shite.

Agree about parking in your drive. Some selfish git used to park his massive workie van at the end of the road rather than his driveway. Presumably because it.blocked out the sun. It was at the same point that kids crossed into the park and was really dangerous.

When watching the Everton v Chelsea highlights on Saturday, and seeing both teams wearing white shorts.

I may have mentioned it before, and I've no idea why it bothers me, but it does. In a match the two teams playing shouldn't wear shorts that clash. They just shouldn't. It just looks shite.

Man Utd v Liverpool was the same. Colour clashes between the referee and goalkeeper annoy me more though

Rangers went through a wee phase of wearing blue shorts and socks whenever there was a clash, rather than wearing their away shirts.

I fucking hated it.

If there's no permit parking they can park where they like, stop whinging. You don't have a divine right to park outside your gate.

Park across his driveway, and if he complains say 'You don't use it anyway'.

If there's no permit parking they can park where they like, stop whinging. You don't have a divine right to park outside your gate.

No one has a divine right to park anywhere and me not getting parked outside my gate isn't the main issue here. The guy has a driveway. He didn't park in the drive. Not only that, he didn't park outside his driveway. He decided to park in an area he had no business being anywhere near and as a result took up a space in the street that could have been used by someone else. Leaving a perfectly good space where his driveway is. You can bet if someone had parked in his space outside his drive he would quick enough to complain. I'm baffled if you think that's acceptable behaviour ;)

Park across his driveway, and if he complains say 'You don't use it anyway'.

The cock is lucky there was a gap left in front of him or that's genuinely what I'd have done. That would be just as bad arsehole behaviour, but totally warranted in this instance :lol:

No one has a divine right to park anywhere and me not getting parked outside my gate isn't the main issue here. The guy has a driveway. He didn't park in the drive. Not only that, he didn't park outside his driveway. He decided to park in an area he had no business being anywhere near and as a result took up a space in the street that could have been used by someone else. Leaving a perfectly good space where his driveway is. You can bet if someone had parked in his space outside his drive he would quick enough to complain. I'm baffled if you think that's acceptable behaviour ;)

He might have a perfectly good reason for not parking in his driveway or just outside it. Maybe he was expecting a delivery of some sort, a truck or whatever. You contradict yourself completely by saying no one has a divine right to park anywhere, then saying he parked in an area he had no business being near. How do you know his business? People who expect to be able to park where they want are arseholes. :)

He might have a perfectly good reason for not parking in his driveway or just outside it. Maybe he was expecting a delivery of some sort, a truck or whatever. You contradict yourself completely by saying no one has a divine right to park anywhere, then saying he parked in an area he had no business being near. How do you know his business? People who expect to be able to park where they want are arseholes. :)

A delivery at half 9 at night? ;)

Not really. I don't have the god given right to park outside my gate, and the issue isn't about me not getting to park right outside my gate. As a matter of fact there is a pub out of photo shot, to the left in the pic. At the weekend they host bingo and if I'm away before it starts then it's pretty common I don't get to park near my gate. I've never once became irate about it as, as you say, I've no divine right to park there. What I do have take issue with is some tosser taking precious parking space when he has two of his own personal parking spaces (his drive and outside of it). It smacks of absolute tosserism* :angry:

* So what, it's a real word to me! ;):lol:

Edited by 19QOS19

A delivery at half 9 at night? ;)

Not really. I don't have the god given right to park outside my gate, and the issue isn't about me not getting to park right outside my gate. As a matter of fact there is a pub out of photo shot, to the left in the pic. At the weekend they host bingo and if I'm away before it starts then it's pretty common I don't get to park near my gate. I've never once became irate about it as, as you say, I've no divine right to park there. What I do have take issue with is some tosser taking precious parking space when he has two of his own personal parking spaces (his drive and outside of it). It smacks of absolute tosserism* :angry:

* So what, it's a real word to me! ;):lol:

I agree with you. Get a hold of the c**t and ask him what his fucking problem is.*

*unless he's a big bassa.