Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sorry...

I'm currently inundated with offers - men are like buses, and all that.

I've been single for a year and a few months and now I don't know who I want to be with! :lol:

How you doin'? B)

We could have a P&B "Sambola"!

People parking at junctions! w**kers! Particularly on tight roads. The entire left side of the road was blocked, and no one could go round because of the traffic coming in from the right, all because some woman wanted to stop at Somerfield and couldn't be bothered looking for a proper f'cking space.

There, much better.

Arsehole drivers who slow down to rubber neck at the merest hint of a flashing blue light.

Get up the fuckin road and watch world's wildest police chases on Bravo and let the rest of us get home you fucking retards! :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Follow Follow

Only winning 3 - 2, when it should have been more like 3 - 0.

:lol:

We'r on our way

From misery to Hampden

Uha Uha Uha Uha

We'r own our way

From misery to Hamped

Uha Uha Uha Uha

God help you when you drive behind a REAL micra driver then! :lol:

Never for very long, I actually do despise Micra drivers with a passion. I am sadly soon to be getting rid of my VW Golf though, makes me drive like a maniac at times (well i'll blame the car). Going to get a new SEAT Leon soon. Reasonably priced at the 1.8's are quite quick.

Never for very long, I actually do despise Micra drivers with a passion. I am sadly soon to be getting rid of my VW Golf though, makes me drive like a maniac at times (well i'll blame the car). Going to get a new SEAT Leon soon. Reasonably priced at the 1.8's are quite quick.

Trading a VW Golf in for a SEAT? :P

I like Golfs, I have a Polo at the moment, and although won't be in a position to afford a Golf when the finance on this car ends, I'll get one at some point. :)

I like Golfs, I have a Polo at the moment, and although won't be in a position to afford a Golf when the finance on this car ends, I'll get one at some point. :)

Seats are VW made ;)

One of my colleagues has been boiling fish for their lunch! :angry: Our Mess Room now smells like North Shields Fish Quay on a hot summers afternoon!* :green:(

*I could have made a worse comparison, for those who know the lyrics to Jimi Hendrix's version of Gloria! :ph34r:

Don't travel as far for work now. Golfs cost a fortune, esp for services etc.. Seat Leon will be cheaper to run. Hoping to get into the housing market in the next year or so, so trying to muster up around £15,000 to try and get a deposit, although doubt they will be enough where i live.

As the other fella said, SEATS are made my VW now. So a very reliable car.