Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Maybe he's a kinky bugger who likes to spend his day charging phones.

Why else would you buy 1?

Only time mines is plugged in a charger and immobile is at night when I'm sleeping. Fail. I actually have a wee rechargeable case I got for just 8 pounds and if it is ever close to zero I just turn it on it's braw.

And because they are vastly vastly superior to any other phone, that's why. :P well that's 100 percent my opinion after going through a fair few different makes.

And because they are vastly vastly superior to any other phone, that's why. :P well that's 100 percent my opinion after going through a fair few different makes.

I'm posting this to you on my iPhone and am about to tell you something shocking.

It's a terrible phone and pretty much the worst smartphone I've had.

Apple are also a despicable company.

Thanks for reading.

I realise this is an ancient circular argument, but nonetheless...

I use an iPhone for work. It's shite and annoys me. They can't even set-up their keyboard in a sensible fashion.

The Samsung S5 and Sony Z3 I've recently been using are both far superior in terms of functionality and flexibility.

What the hell did I start. :lol:

Anyway I like my iPhone. I was not off today. I was out the office working and no none of my friends or family have the correct up to date charging cable. Even more annoying was I went to buy one in Tesco and they had sold out. :(

What the hell did I start. :lol:

Anyway I like my iPhone. I was not off today. I was out the office working and no none of my friends or family have the correct up to date charging cable. Even more annoying was I went to buy one in Tesco and they had sold out. :(

Given that you had to make the purchase in order to do your job, and would not have had to buy it had it not been for your job, it would seem reasonable for you to reclaim your costs from your workplace.

Or was it just the nuisance factor that had you annoyed?

Does anyone else's bollocks ache when they have the cold or is it just me?

:(

Your glands ache when you have the 'flu, which includes your nads. Note that I said glands, not glans. Throbber's got a cure for that kind of ache.

Happened to Tom Hanks at the end of Philadelphia IIRC.

Oh, scrub that last bit, that's my answer too :lol: