Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

STV Edinburgh, I stumble upon Peter and Roughie's Football Show with a Glasgow logo on the screen.

This isn't all, It looks like it's been videoed on an 80's recorder and only one microphone which drifts in and out.

Will not watch again.

STV Edinburgh, I stumble upon Peter and Roughie's Football Show with a Glasgow logo on the screen.

This isn't all, It looks like it's been videoed on an 80's recorder and only one microphone which drifts in and out.

Will not watch again.

I watched a bit of STV Glasgow when it came out. Truly dreadful, made Border TV look professional and slick!

The only thing that I've seen which remotely approached it for sh*teness was years ago near the border I got some East German tv in my hotel. It was black & white showing endless gymnastics interspersed with a football game that looked as though it was played at Cambuslang Rangers ground!!

Workboots*

New PTTGOMN: autocorrect

Autocorrect;

On a Samsung phone it changes Tartan to Tarzan.........

I dont type Tartan or use it every day but until this moment I have never fucking deliberately wanted the word Tarzan in a sentence.

Who picks the autocorrect of words ???

Will not watch again.

To top the lot, stv Edinburgh are showing repeats of take the high road.post-7178-14211610177624_thumb.jpg

post-7178-1421161031794_thumb.jpg

I used to have a phone that autocorrected Unionist to Onanist, or the other way around. It was a while ago.

...and that was a bad thing?

These local TV stations won't last for long. Utter pointless

Can you get them on Freeview? I thought there was only an STV Glasgow, which just sounds like normal STV to me, so I never bothered looking. Now that I know there's an STV Edinburgh too...nah, still not bothered.

Are they anything like the US public access stations? Some quality stuff there; absolute mentalists filming shows in their own garage with Nazi bedsheets draped up in the background.. Can think of a one or two laddies on here I'd happily watch humiliate themselves in front of the nation.

Blokes over 30 who still think it's funny to greet their group of male friends with "Hello Ladies" when it wasn't funny the previous fifty times they did it.

Dip your cock in his pint when next he tries it.

Just to prove him wrong, likes; not just 'cause it feels good.

I leant my boss my IPhone charge cable at work today and forgot to grab it back off of him before I left. I've now got no way of charging my phone and I'm not going into the office tomorrow. Means I'll have to buy a new one tomorrow morning from somewhere. :(

I leant my boss my IPhone charge cable at work today and forgot to grab it back off of him before I left. I've now got no way of charging my phone and I'm not going into the office tomorrow. Means I'll have to buy a new one tomorrow morning from somewhere. :(

Grab a coffee at "Place to Eat" in John Lewis. They give you a free 30 minute charge whilst you're in there.

Might work out cheaper than the new cable.