Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Always wondered what he did before taking office.

Probably just a puppet for his old client, Hamburglar. He kens where the bodies are buried.

You know too much. Have you been speaking to The Grimace?

You know too much. Have you been speaking to The Grimace?

He's cut a deal to avoid going down for what he did to those wee pom-pom things that he used to cut about with.

Hamburglar's days are numbered, my friend.

Interesting that the cold callers seemed to take Christmas off. You'd think Christmas Day would be the peak time for those soulless drones, what with everyone being at home, and just about to settle down to dinner.

He's cut a deal to avoid going down for what he did to those wee pom-pom things that he used to cut about with.

Hamburglar's days are numbered, my friend.

Hamburglar is the fall guy for the whole thing. Sadly he's going to get chibbed with one of those McFlurry spoons that has been sharpened in to a chib. Too much has gone on and you can't trust a lad who nicks beef produce. He doesn't even like cheese! c**t's burgled his last burger.

Put Planet Rock on and hear a cracking tune, intrigued to hear who it is. Song finishes and Alice Cooper can't be arsed telling me who it was.

Sake Vince.

Ooh, that's utter shitehawk behaviour, and he did it to me too when I was in Phoenix years ago. I was in a car going past the b*****d's house at the time as well; if the song hadn't obviously been by Brujeria, I'd have been on his doorstep screaming, "NO MORE MR NICE GUY, MOTHERFUCKER!" :angry:

Was going to post a hilariously cheap faux-Star Trek commercial he did for local TV fifteen years ago, but YouTube doesn't seem to have it. Hoping that it wasn't just a dream/hallucination now, actually :unsure:

Hamburglar is the fall guy for the whole thing. Sadly he's going to get chibbed with one of those McFlurry spoons that has been sharpened in to a chib. Too much has gone on and you can't trust a lad who nicks beef produce. He doesn't even like cheese! c**t's burgled his last burger.

Bet he picks the gherkins off too. Tosspot.

Put Planet Rock on and hear a cracking tune, intrigued to hear who it is. Song finishes and Alice Cooper can't be arsed telling me who it was.

Sake Vince.

This used to bug me too, until I discovered that you can search through their playlist on the website hour-by-hour.

http://www.planetrock.com/music/?date=2015-01-06&time=22

Loves a good advert does Alice.

He's all over local TV in Phoenix. Think he must have some tax deal for 'helping out' local car dealerships or something.

Chuck Norris lives (or lived) in Scottsdale, and was in a hilarious local fitness informercial with Kristy Swanson/Brinkley/whichever, in which she spent the whole thing practically drooling over the spandex-clad lassies as they used whatever machines they were there to shill. Was amused to find out later that she's supposed to be entirely straight :rolleyes:

Radio stations here in the US generally don't tell you who the song is by. I used to think it was because the DJs didn't know but now I've worked out that it's because most stations only have about 10 Greatest Hits albums in their playlist and just keep them on continuous loop. They probably accept that everybody knows who the artist is.

Switch on the radio at any given hour of the day or night and the chances are you'll be treated to Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, Pink Floyd or Bob Seger. It's rare to hear anyone you don't recognise.

Every now and then one of them will get radical and feature a "blues" segment. Which always, always, always means a white artist covering a classic.

ETA: I should qualify this as I'm told the radio stations in the larger population centers, New York, LA, Chicago etc. are often still quite good. Venture away from there and you'll find the McRadio I'm talking about. Also, BB King sometimes gets airtime. I suspect, just to scare the parents of middle-America.

Edited by Shotgun

Bet he picks the gherkins off too. Tosspot.

Not that I wish to defend the Hamburglar, but gherkins are abysmal. They are flakes of skin from a jakey leper's arse fried in said jakey leper's pish.

my current gripe is people that expect sponsorship for "dry january". Aside from being a a bit of an insult to those with genuine alcohol problems, if not drinking for a month is so hard that you deserve payment then you have a problem yourself.

Good point that. You usually sponsor someone for doing something, not for not doing something. It's hardly a Tuff Mudder ffs.

ETA: I should qualify this as I'm told the radio stations in the larger population centers, New York, LA, Chicago etc. are often still quite good. Venture away from there and you'll find the McRadio I'm talking about. Also, BB King sometimes gets airtime. I suspect, just to scare the parents of middle-America.

I regularly listen to WDRV The Drive here, pretty good, although they do have a penchant for Guns n Roses and there's only so much of Axl's really cr@p singing I can take!

Good point that. You usually sponsor someone for doing something, not for not doing something. It's hardly a Tuff Mudder ffs.

More to the point, doing something difficult/unpleasant/embarrassing. Growing a stupid 'tache, running 26 marathons in 26 days, eating a bowl of live insects. Not drinking for a month is a piece of piss, going trekking in South America is a holiday. I'm not sponsoring you for either. :thumbsdown